Thursday, October 11, 2007

i dreamt i was at the fair an i found one of those chocolate covered strawberry vendors and for $7 they were gonna give me 5 dark and 5 white chocolate covered strawberries but instead i ended up with 10 chocolate covered skewered hotdogs but this was not at all disappointing (??) cos i dint even realize thats not what i had wanted until after waking but anyhow i was eating my hotdogs and they were melting all over my face and getting extra messy and i woke myself up trying to lick my own face clean which turned out to be completely covered in drool, not melted chocolate.

6 comments:

Kerstin Klein said...

:) i can imagine hotdogs covered with chocolate. doesn´t seem to be as strange as expected.

Kathryn said...

being pregnant is weird.

dan said...

What would Freud think of all the hot dog dreams?

Beth said...

That would be cool.... but I would go for the strawberries.

Congrats Carrie! I am back and I just read your news! I want a baby!

NorthBound Riders said...

Maybee you just need Dick.

carrie said...

seems to me thats how all this started...