Sunday, October 29, 2006

lol, slut


Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Fuck. Those are the creepiest little devil spawn creatures EVER. Can't she see the evil in their eyes?

Burn 'em.

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous The Moustache thinks I am a total genius.

I just hope that they all shit themselves at the same time.
Teach them people who believe in fertility drugs but not abortion a lesson

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

I read Carrie at work. Mainly when I have nothing else to do.

I just don't watch the videos. :)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

JESUS CHRIST CARRIE... just ONE is enough. I like hearing babies laugh, tho.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

at least thomas gets it

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

Yeah that's probably about the creepiest fucking thing I've seen since that silly little dancing alien making funny sounds while being interviewed.

And that Southern accent is just cause to shoot her in the face, I think.

-=The Prynce

Friday, November 24, 2006 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.