Thursday, August 09, 2007

my boobs hurt

and i hate my fucking job. extra. i have nothing else going at the moment but i am seriously considering letting tomorrow be my last day cos its that fucking miserable. ferreals yo. for obvs reasons i am not trying to identify my place of employment but i will say that i have to dress like a goddamn retard and work upwards of 12 hour shifts on a regular basis. and by regular basis i mean 6 days per week. and no they dont pay well either. you're probably wondering why i would've agreed to such a job in the first place and honestly i dont have a good answer for you cos i am asking myself that very question. clearly i am stupid. all i can blame is my new found sobriety. i never made such dumb choices when i got high. in fact when i was high all the time i managed to avoid working completely for at least 2 years. definitely a much smarter carrie on weed. i dunno if i can live here much longer cos i cant get a decent job within a reasonable distance. in seattle i could get away without driving; nothing was more than an hour away by bus. here, all the good jobs are a minimum two hour bus ride away which is not gonna work out. not even close.

Anonymous Murderface thinks I am a total genius.

you cant come back, nigga. yo ghetto pass done got revoked.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous the same person thinks I am a total genius.

and that sucks, cause your blog was a lot cooler when you lived in seattle. and you know you totally live for your blog :P

Friday, August 10, 2007 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

Maybe a sober Carrie can finally learn to drive a car. Seriously you can't be a nurse so you must work at Starbucks! Doesn't everone from Seattle?

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

shut up willis :p these are white problems; you wouldnt understand.

and no, i dont work @ starbucks!! maybe i should tho.. i quit my job today. but i just finished submitting resumes for some positions related to my field of study so we'll see..

Friday, August 10, 2007 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

socal stinks. i don't like it.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 6:02:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

get a job at disneyland and be in the parade!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

I'd probably hate it too, then again I hate anything involving change!

Monday, August 13, 2007 5:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

shit carrie wtf is going down

Saturday, August 18, 2007 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Angela thinks I am a total genius.

But I love dressing like a retard!!

Friday, August 24, 2007 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Butchie the Minx thinks I am a total genius.

I'm sorry about your boobs.

Monday, August 27, 2007 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.