Thursday, October 11, 2007

i dreamt i was at the fair an i found one of those chocolate covered strawberry vendors and for $7 they were gonna give me 5 dark and 5 white chocolate covered strawberries but instead i ended up with 10 chocolate covered skewered hotdogs but this was not at all disappointing (??) cos i dint even realize thats not what i had wanted until after waking but anyhow i was eating my hotdogs and they were melting all over my face and getting extra messy and i woke myself up trying to lick my own face clean which turned out to be completely covered in drool, not melted chocolate.

Blogger ksklein thinks I am a total genius.

:) i can imagine hotdogs covered with chocolate. doesn´t seem to be as strange as expected.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

being pregnant is weird.

Friday, October 12, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

What would Freud think of all the hot dog dreams?

Monday, November 05, 2007 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Beth thinks I am a total genius.

That would be cool.... but I would go for the strawberries.

Congrats Carrie! I am back and I just read your news! I want a baby!

Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

update!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Dizz thinks I am a total genius.

Maybee you just need Dick.

Monday, November 26, 2007 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

seems to me thats how all this started...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

haha dicks=babies

Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.