Wednesday, September 27, 2006

do you look like that because yer a lesbian or are you a lesbian cos you look like that

tapeworm is a total phlegmtard. every morning i can hear him in the shower trying to hork up his infection and i am always finding little chunks of mucous spittle on the shower curtain and it makes me gag. the first time i tried shaving i shaved off the back of my ankle or whatever the part that has wrinkles if you dont flex your foot. i completely freaked out cos there was blood everywhere all over the bottom of the tub mixing with the water and it looked like i was bleeding to death. also one time i fell in the shower and scraped my entire back with the faucet thing. that sucked.

ugh my cousin is back to being a dyke again all her girlfriends look like boys and i dont get it cos shes not that ugly im sure she could find a nice boy to love her despite her abdominal protrusions. well she tried to blog about liking boys and also had a fake boyfriend for awhile to try an fool me and it worked for a time until i saw some interestingly dykish comments on a few of her myspace pics an decided to have a look at this commentor and did not make it halfway down the page until i saw a message from my retardid little relative saying "im not out to family yet so dont leave me any comments about being a lesbian k" obvs genius does not run in the family.

6 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i want to read her myspace page too.

carrie said...

aww im sorry i wish i could link it for you guys but she publishes waaay too much personal info

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing.

And I'm not going home until I get my iguana scrotum :(

dan said...

I love the old... "I can hide myself from friends and family on the internet."

Google makes keeping secrets awful hard.

Anonymous said...

those pigs! i wonder when they last had a bath??? yucky!

Danielle said...

What's a quim?