Wednesday, January 17, 2007

yer so pretty when ure unfaithful to me

i am really not cut out for work; im mean and not very service oriented. basically i am a total nazi. haha i should run a daycare.

Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Good to see you back.

Or read you back. Whatever.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

i hate to shop too.

Friday, January 19, 2007 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

ok if you werent working and you weren't blogging what were you doing aside from sharing a j with a baby?

Saturday, January 20, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

Carrie you really must fill us in on what you've been up too. I really miss my dose of off center tragically cool stories.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.