Friday, November 10, 2006

dont fuck the birds

on the drive to oregon my aunt told me about a guy who fucks pigeons cos he likes the way it feels when they die.
i guess they convulse or something. also when i was maybe eleven, my same aunt told me about a time when she was working the infirmary of a washington state prison and she had to review some files. one of the convicts had a really bad infection in his urethra and had to have an invasive and painful procedure involving oversized catheters. it was sort of a long term treatment and after awhile he started to rather enjoy it..
he was released temporarily and after he returned to the prison he began complaining of severe abdominal pain. he was eventually x-rayed and inside of him they saw a coiled up skeletal remain of a snake. while he was out, he had found a very thin snake, which he claimed reminded him of the catheter, and tried to wrap the end of its tail around his finger and let it slither up inside of him but he lost control; the snake got loose an crawled up inside him an died

Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

jesus fucking sick

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

I hear that's how you get bird flu.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

My ex-husband told me there was this old gay dude that used to run the hardware store in the town where he lived. He had this farm where he would fuck the goats and the chickens. He would fuck the chickens up the butt and then when he was about to nut, he would break its neck and let it fffllluuuuttterrrr off.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

btw i farted in your voice thing ;))

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

HAHAHA!!!!!! omg i knew it must have been something fucked cos i heard you giggling =)) it sounds like a dog barking


dooooooood... supposedly animal fuckers are more prevalent than ide really like to think about. like whoa.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Anonymous The Moustache thinks I am a total genius.

you people seattle know all about that animal sex thing...
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002389068_brodeur19m.html

Sunday, November 19, 2006 4:56:00 PM  
Anonymous The Moustache thinks I am a total genius.

me sound totally like intellectual there.
....IN SEATTLE....

Sunday, November 19, 2006 4:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Erik thinks I am a total genius.

I heard of fucking chickens, but.... How in the hell did I get here. Very painful story, but cool place.

Monday, November 20, 2006 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger DINK PINK thinks I am a total genius.

VERY SICK BUT INTERESTING!

Saturday, November 25, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

sad and disgusting.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:09:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

humans are just so depraved. we are like a virus.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:35:00 AM  
Blogger SaM-GiRL thinks I am a total genius.

That is the most grossest thing I have ever read.....*bluuurgh*
great blog though.

Friday, December 08, 2006 1:27:00 AM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

Merry Christmas absent Carrie!

Saturday, December 23, 2006 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

goddammit where are your blogs carrie :-| i'm waiting. Tell us what's been going on in your life. :">

Saturday, December 23, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

and marry jewmas

Saturday, December 23, 2006 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

u kanht hyde phrum kmee

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger JaG thinks I am a total genius.

oh eeeewww

Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC thinks I am a total genius.

I hope you blog again soon... you are missed. Did you run away??

Monday, January 08, 2007 6:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks I am a total genius.

That's... that's just the best thing I've heard all day.

Pro Solution

Monday, January 08, 2007 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! thinks I am a total genius.

I had a bird once... i used it to smuggle crank into Bolivia...fucker flew away!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

oh man, you deleted that huge long conspiracy theory comment. that was awesome.

Saturday, January 20, 2007 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.