Friday, November 10, 2006

dont fuck the birds

on the drive to oregon my aunt told me about a guy who fucks pigeons cos he likes the way it feels when they die.
i guess they convulse or something. also when i was maybe eleven, my same aunt told me about a time when she was working the infirmary of a washington state prison and she had to review some files. one of the convicts had a really bad infection in his urethra and had to have an invasive and painful procedure involving oversized catheters. it was sort of a long term treatment and after awhile he started to rather enjoy it..
he was released temporarily and after he returned to the prison he began complaining of severe abdominal pain. he was eventually x-rayed and inside of him they saw a coiled up skeletal remain of a snake. while he was out, he had found a very thin snake, which he claimed reminded him of the catheter, and tried to wrap the end of its tail around his finger and let it slither up inside of him but he lost control; the snake got loose an crawled up inside him an died

16 comments:

dan said...

I hear that's how you get bird flu.

Danielle said...

btw i farted in your voice thing ;))

Anonymous said...

you people seattle know all about that animal sex thing...
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002389068_brodeur19m.html

Anonymous said...

me sound totally like intellectual there.
....IN SEATTLE....

Anonymous said...

I heard of fucking chickens, but.... How in the hell did I get here. Very painful story, but cool place.

DINK said...

VERY SICK BUT INTERESTING!

SaM-GiRL said...

That is the most grossest thing I have ever read.....*bluuurgh*
great blog though.

Pause said...

Merry Christmas absent Carrie!

Danielle said...

goddammit where are your blogs carrie :-| i'm waiting. Tell us what's been going on in your life. :">

Danielle said...

and marry jewmas

Danielle said...

u kanht hyde phrum kmee

JaG said...

oh eeeewww

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I hope you blog again soon... you are missed. Did you run away??

Anonymous said...

That's... that's just the best thing I've heard all day.

Pro Solution

The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I had a bird once... i used it to smuggle crank into Bolivia...fucker flew away!

carrie said...

oh man, you deleted that huge long conspiracy theory comment. that was awesome.