Thursday, November 09, 2006

and somehow i still think he had a better weekend than i did..

i spent like 4 days in oregon with my parents and my aunt and uncle who are not married to each other because they are my moms brother an sister. yes that was probably more than you needed to know but you would have thot they were married if i hadn't just clarified that. anyhow. oregon sucks. i was going to meet my moms dad for the first time but instead we ended waiting for him to die all weekend cos he decided to have heart failure plus like 8 kinds of cancer an a collapsed lung all in the 6 hours it took us to drive to lincoln city. and it rained. the whole time. we stayed in some hotel on the beach an there was a huge storm and my uncle completely freaked out cos i got high in the hotel room and he called me dysfunctional (HAHAHA) and opened all the windows and doors to try an "air the room out" like the atf was about to bust in. everyone was pissed cos it was fucking freezing an windy and he was trying to act like they should all get mad at me over it cos it was my fault he HAD TO air the room like this but no one else cared an basically told him he was being a prick and once he realized it was not going his way he tried to tell me "you can go ahead an shut ONE of those windows now" and i was like "um fuck yourself". anyhow he pretty much spent the entire time pissing me off which was not smart because i promptly kicked him in the shoulder when i was getting out of the car for breakfast.
we were supposed to leave on sunday but my moms dad just wouldnt die so even tho we only brought enough clothes for 3 days they made us stay another day cos they were SURE he would not have lived thru the last 2 days already so somehow that made them think that he was definitely gonna do it tomorrow?? i dont know i still dont even understand why anyone would want to "be there" when someone died. especially if it means hanging around in yesterdays clothes. and for what? ive been home for 2 days and he still aint dead yet.

10 comments:

tomshideaway said...

Sounds like a damn good time

Raymi Lauren said...

so your mom's brother and sister are dating each other is that how i read it?

carrie said...

uh that might be how you read it but thats not how i wrote it ;)

Danielle said...

is he dead yet? and i function quite well on the marijuana.

carrie said...

hahah!! danielle :p YES he is dead now! my god it only took an extra week. im so glad we stayed around to watch his last living monday tho... holy shit i mean thats gonna be the last monday ever for him ;))

Raymi Lauren said...

ok what did u mean then

Anonymous said...

Ah the last hours of the last days...
I think people stick around for the last moments to see if the dying guy (or girl) has anything important to say... such as my favourite last words "I shit my pants!"

carrie said...

i meant they are brother an sister not married not dating. when i read what i had initially written i got the impression that aunt and uncle would make people think that they were married and that was bothering me so i decided to point out they are siblings but i guess it was really for my own satisfaction cos its only clear to me. or ure just being a smartass which is also fine

Raymi Lauren said...

nope not being a smartass just didnt get it like there was some alternate meaning that i had missed and felt very left out. ok i get it now.

Kathryn said...

HAHAHAHAHAA