Friday, November 03, 2006

ejaculation of my soul

gentrification ruined my birthday. me an tapeworm drove for 3 hours trying to find the hood and there was nothing but townhouses. there wasnt even a lot of churches wtf.
seattle basically has no culture. just pho and totem poles.
goddamn bubble tea.

tomorrow i have to go to my parents house where i will be forced to endure my grandfather and some other random family members while eating something my mom cooked.

...whose birthday is this?

Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

good luck, how old are you now?

Friday, November 03, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

thank you :D

i am completely old now. like 25.

Friday, November 03, 2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

heh, you kids with your being some sort of age and all. It's all rather endearing.

Friday, November 03, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger jaksplat thinks I am a total genius.

happy birthday. I made you a ferrari cake, but then I ate it.

Friday, November 03, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

What else can you reasonably expect from the corporate home of Starbucks?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger today123 thinks I am a total genius.

I know it was wrong, but, you don't what its ike for one to actually live with that, when one is the cause- I put myself first, selfish yes, but even if it meant death, wrong, thing to do, yes, but will I , yes, you don't have to forge, but always forgive, sorry...

Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:43:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

25 sucks. it just gets worse. and Starbucks coffee makes my tummy box feel broken. the only culture seattle has is the rainpeople. god damn totem poles.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:17:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

coffee makes me hafta poop. wtf are rainpeople? we have some??

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

my birthday was on the 2nd.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.