Thursday, March 22, 2007

sometimes i sleep when i drool

holy shit jorell emailed me this blog is like magic alls i hafta do is put ure name innit and a coupla hours later youre all over my inbox fun huh. he says he doesnt hate me and that mean post he made wasnt about me but i kinda dont believe him :O but oh well.
he is pretty much the same really. he met a girl idk where and they are together now all the time plus she is good at math so im really happy for him about that anyhow.

yesterday i watched the truth about cats an dogs on tv and it made me all sensitive and emo cos jason kept calling the ugly girl ugly and having no sympathy for her plight er whatever. that movie was irritating cos for the whole plot to make sense hinges on the viewers ability to pretend that uma thurman is very attractive (?) apparently i lack that ability cos to me she looks like a malnourished hammerhead shark with downs syndrome.

3 comments:

StrikeFamilyBoom said...

banana shakes ROCK!

Anonymous said...

that is the most accurate description of uma thurman i've ever heard.

-dave
longknives.wordpress.com

Hedy De Vine said...

I think her beauty comes from how odd and awkward and weird she looks. Your description is on point, and that's what I like about her. Same goes for Christina Ricci. Fuck all the look-a-like, girl-next-door actresses.