Friday, February 26, 2010

i lactate 80 proof

ni-hao, internet its me carrie. i almost forgot i used to have a blog what with my busy schedule of non-stop nickjr and pop tarts. tho i did manage to get knocked up again in my absence. i totally just busted out some twins last month. identical boys that i cant tell apart. tandem breastfeeding makes me feel like a farm animal. i cant possibly understand the reason for having 2 kids that are exactly the same ..im thinking of selling one maybe. i have become a plethora of fertility. my next litter will probably net me a tlc show.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice girl nice blog ;)

lel said...

congrats!

The Prynce said...

Holy nutsac, woman!

http://facebook.com/theprynce
Add me if you're on there! =D

Also, no bullshit... The 'word verification' is 'dapers'... And you're talking about babies... And its almost the same spelling as 'diapers'... Oooh the things that only I find funny...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You still play burn out?

carrie said...

haha! ..no actually not in a long while, you?

Anonymous said...

Yeah been playing it the last week or so lol! Twins?! Lord have you added to your offspring count? :P

The Prynce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Prynce said...

Are you... Alive? 😸