Friday, February 26, 2010

i lactate 80 proof

ni-hao, internet its me carrie. i almost forgot i used to have a blog what with my busy schedule of non-stop nickjr and pop tarts. tho i did manage to get knocked up again in my absence. i totally just busted out some twins last month. identical boys that i cant tell apart. tandem breastfeeding makes me feel like a farm animal. i cant possibly understand the reason for having 2 kids that are exactly the same ..im thinking of selling one maybe. i have become a plethora of fertility. my next litter will probably net me a tlc show.

Anonymous Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

fucking twins. no shit.

Monday, March 01, 2010 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

oh theres been plenty of shit.. the number of diapers they go through is unbelievable. i swear half our income goes straight to pampers. fucking twins is right.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:33:00 AM  
Blogger Zano thinks I am a total genius.

very nice girl nice blog ;)

Friday, March 05, 2010 9:33:00 PM  
Anonymous lel thinks I am a total genius.

congrats!

Sunday, March 07, 2010 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

Holy nutsac, woman!

http://facebook.com/theprynce
Add me if you're on there! =D

Also, no bullshit... The 'word verification' is 'dapers'... And you're talking about babies... And its almost the same spelling as 'diapers'... Oooh the things that only I find funny...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:08:00 PM  
Blogger dota lord thinks I am a total genius.

thanks for sharing..

please follow my G+, i'll follback

jual madu hutan asli
pesan kue pekanbaru
sprei bedcover murah unik
cara meningkatkan alexa rank
cara membuat gateway bnet
pesan kue talam murah
turnamen dota pekanbaru
softlens animation murah pekanbaru
jasa pembuatan website murah
flash disk murah pekanbaru
jam tangan unik murah
boneka handmade pekanbaru
jual powerbank murah unik

Thursday, November 07, 2013 2:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks I am a total genius.

You still play burn out?

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

haha! ..no actually not in a long while, you?

Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks I am a total genius.

Yeah been playing it the last week or so lol! Twins?! Lord have you added to your offspring count? :P

Friday, July 11, 2014 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, July 29, 2016 6:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

Are you... Alive? 😸

Friday, July 29, 2016 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.