Wednesday, April 26, 2006

hi.

yesterday I told my mom I am having anxiety about getting old and she basically called me stupid. not that she's wrong but that wasn't exactly the consolation I was after. anyway I am about 5.5 years away from noticeable deterioration and that bothers me.

when I woke up my dvr was full and there was this whole overwhelming urgency about having to watch all my shows at once to make room for all my new shows to get recorded.
you don't know stress.

Anonymous Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Shape the fuck up! You poor thing you...

This is all about the motivational consolation.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:54:00 AM  
Blogger michele thinks I am a total genius.

Old age is going to come,try to get rich it makes growing old a lot better.
Stop by for a visit
After you read my blog it will make you want to live to be 90.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous thinks I am a total genius.

Of course, we could all die tomorrow. Or tonight, for that matter.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous candoor thinks I am a total genius.

ironically, I just popped up an entry that confronted my laziness (which is the best way to get old in this physical body)...

I know (proved to myself) that the more I exercise the more energy I have, but getting myself motivated to believe that when I am feeling tired and worn out and lazy is like...

not finding the right words...

it's a matter of life and death (such drama, but true)... I hope you find yourself finding yourself happy with your life, body, and number of years you are alive every year you are alive...

my mind still thinks it's 4 years old, so I'm happy :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm thinks I am a total genius.

You need to get that fucking Dawson shit off my cable box. We're hella watching G.I. Joe just for that atrocity you have festering on the DVR.

I wonder if I could eat a burger that big.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:16:00 PM  
Anonymous nicole thinks I am a total genius.

Oh, I live with stress. I've got FIVE PAGES of crap stuffed on my TiVo. There's no end in sight!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

My birthday was on Saturday. On Friday I was young and vivacious.

On Sunday I was old.

I wonder what happened...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kabooke Quantum Fighter thinks I am a total genius.

if there is a better image i have yet to see it. strong black brothas need their fabulous hamburgers to fight the white devil.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:42:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

nice hamburger.
and i am so hungry.
yep. i have already noticeably deteriorated. but... we always do.

Friday, April 28, 2006 4:20:00 AM  
Blogger Ann Alsex thinks I am a total genius.

Where can I get that hunk of meat?

Friday, April 28, 2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

i need that hamburger in my mouth right now.

Friday, April 28, 2006 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

that does look yummy

Friday, April 28, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm thinks I am a total genius.

why is he starting with the bun? what a fucked up picture, carrie. you're fucked up.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:08:00 PM  
Anonymous elsa thinks I am a total genius.

I had to check your profile to see how old you are and you're right on it with the degrade thing. :)

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

fuck getting old. it's the wasting away and looking back with regret. if you have THAT, then you have problems... otherwise, you have tickles and life, you are on your way to finishing school. hell, you even got tickles to get a job somehow! w00 w00! life is ok and axiety suxxx. but being alone is the worst... age is something that comes with advantages too. like you get to oint out juveniles and say, 'you're a dumb ass kid and you don't know shit about life'.
<8 )

Sunday, April 30, 2006 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

p.s.- i would kill for a burger... maybe not that dude, cause he seems pretty rockin' and probably not for that particular burger cause i think he deserves it... he has laid claim. plus he's big, the burger is big, and i'm not either of those. but goddamn i want a burger. anyway, i also want nip/tuck to come on... dvr would be nice cause sometimes i forget when it's on.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger -darlanger thinks I am a total genius.

awsome blog! really gr8 ;)

Monday, May 01, 2006 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Battlerocker thinks I am a total genius.

Getting old might be the hardest thing to complain about. You can't complain to those younger than you, because they either don't care or just laugh at you. You also can't complain to those older than you because they either laugh at you (again) or get offended because they are so much older than you are...But as another 24 year old, I feel your pain. :)

Monday, May 01, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Dave thinks I am a total genius.

that guy reminds me of a turtle.

Monday, May 01, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous dave thinks I am a total genius.

The only thing u should be worried about is your boobs dropping the older you get :P otherwise its a sweet downhill road to senile dementia :D its like being born again

Monday, May 01, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Almost Porcelain thinks I am a total genius.

woah, thats one BIG bite

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:01:00 AM  
Blogger Mojotek thinks I am a total genius.

You put Dawson on Tapeworm's cable box? How dare you!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger Tami thinks I am a total genius.

Love your blog! Wow! That hamburger is huge! Cool picture also. I write a food blog if you have a chance check it out at http://cheftami.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

hi... i'm chopped liver.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Anonymous b hirtyfour thinks I am a total genius.

I know a magician who's sweating turning twenty. Much the same way that I did, only with more card tricks and stage presence.

What about the big Quarter Of A Century? That's coming up, right?

It's all downhill from here.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Marius Muscalu thinks I am a total genius.

dont worry about geting old...you are beautiful and you will stay beautiful...

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Floyd thinks I am a total genius.

Now that is a burger!!!!!
good looking blog.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:05:00 AM  
Blogger fin thinks I am a total genius.

I like that giant roll of paper towels next to the sumo-sized man and his equally large burger. Who needs a napkin?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger Wally Banners thinks I am a total genius.

lmao pensive retards rofl . your cute too!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.