Saturday, April 15, 2006

HORK!

I hurt myself right promptly for nice weather and drinking.
well the drinking is not going to be affected really.
...and I guess neither is the weather.
but I am pretty sure something about that equation is going to be a bummer even if I can't put my finger on it right now.
OH and then I got sick (!!!!!!!!!!)
not like puking on myself and sleeping by the toilet sick;
this is all about sneezing bloody clumps of infection and disgust plus I can't hear myself talk and I want to jam q-tips in my ears until they work again.
stop acting like you give a shit.

I read that sleeping can alter the shape of your boobs and now I am SUPER PARANOID to lay down for fear that I may adversely affect my assets.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if you don't have any assets? Can't sleep HELP you then??

Sorry to hear that you're so ill. That always seems to happen whenever it's nice out. :-\

candoor said...

I think you're cute, funny, strange, and can kick butt with a glance which inspires me to want to know more like we're old friends and I care but I know that just an illusion I create for the fun and potential further inspiration that might come of actually knowing you so I leave a comment to say I hope you feel better, really good even, and tell myself to read more of you... as for your assets, I wouldn't know, but in general I believe exercise and massage counters the ill effects that gravity might have for some decades, though as far as I know gravity is inevitable on this planet... hope today is fun for you, and different...

Anonymous said...

I smell hippies.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the way you sleep has any effect on your boobs. I sleep on my tummy every night and my boobies are just as perky as ever. So I really wouldn't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse you can always do a google search for articles (medical) to see what comes up.

As for the illness.. that just sucks. I know that feeling all too well and it's never a pleasant one. Take some nyquil and try to get some rest. Hopefully it'll pass sooner rather than later ;)

Matt C said...

strange how illness makes you paranoid and mental. keep up the good work. ill take puking over cough and sneeze anyday

Anonymous said...

'course they aren't hippies... alright , the pot and home knitted vests might lead one to think so - but no.

Candoor on the other hand is *way* too happy for any one person to contain, except for hippies.