Saturday, April 15, 2006

HORK!

I hurt myself right promptly for nice weather and drinking.
well the drinking is not going to be affected really.
...and I guess neither is the weather.
but I am pretty sure something about that equation is going to be a bummer even if I can't put my finger on it right now.
OH and then I got sick (!!!!!!!!!!)
not like puking on myself and sleeping by the toilet sick;
this is all about sneezing bloody clumps of infection and disgust plus I can't hear myself talk and I want to jam q-tips in my ears until they work again.
stop acting like you give a shit.

I read that sleeping can alter the shape of your boobs and now I am SUPER PARANOID to lay down for fear that I may adversely affect my assets.

Blogger captain_howdy_girl thinks I am a total genius.

nice way to spend the holidays

Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:46:00 AM  
Anonymous nicole thinks I am a total genius.

What if you don't have any assets? Can't sleep HELP you then??

Sorry to hear that you're so ill. That always seems to happen whenever it's nice out. :-\

Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger candoor thinks I am a total genius.

I think you're cute, funny, strange, and can kick butt with a glance which inspires me to want to know more like we're old friends and I care but I know that just an illusion I create for the fun and potential further inspiration that might come of actually knowing you so I leave a comment to say I hope you feel better, really good even, and tell myself to read more of you... as for your assets, I wouldn't know, but in general I believe exercise and massage counters the ill effects that gravity might have for some decades, though as far as I know gravity is inevitable on this planet... hope today is fun for you, and different...

Sunday, April 16, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous thinks I am a total genius.

I've never been called a pensive retard before.

Feels right.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 6:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

I smell hippies.

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:34:00 AM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

I always wondered why I had such small breasts.

Damn allergies.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Derek thinks I am a total genius.

Nice weather, alcohol, always leads to problems. I once tried a backflip off a garbage can. Crutches for a a month.

My Blog
Celebrity Gossip

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Melissa thinks I am a total genius.

I don't think the way you sleep has any effect on your boobs. I sleep on my tummy every night and my boobies are just as perky as ever. So I really wouldn't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse you can always do a google search for articles (medical) to see what comes up.

As for the illness.. that just sucks. I know that feeling all too well and it's never a pleasant one. Take some nyquil and try to get some rest. Hopefully it'll pass sooner rather than later ;)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Matt C thinks I am a total genius.

strange how illness makes you paranoid and mental. keep up the good work. ill take puking over cough and sneeze anyday

Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

alchohol DOES NOT always cause problems. carrie and tickles ARE NOT HIPPIES. and i forgot what boobs are, so sleep on them however you see fit cause i ain't goann be havin' a part of em anyway apparently 8O!!!
i would totally go with interacting with all kindsa assets of whatever shape or size. all i care about is obesity. stay fit, keep your belly from hanging over your belt. it's really not that hard. trust me, you're all fine. and i'm not talking about chicks with a bit of a belly/pudge w/e you girls call it. it's actually kinda sexy! just be healthy, stay off the meth, don't eat a gallon of Cherry Garcia and it's all hood for me. i'll make ya feel good...
/sigh
my life really sucks a lot right now and i just fly off on rants all the time. i can't even leave a normal comment or whatnot... sorry.
but that's how it is.
i think of you and tickles often, carrie. i'm glad things are going well for you.
/bow

Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

'course they aren't hippies... alright , the pot and home knitted vests might lead one to think so - but no.

Candoor on the other hand is *way* too happy for any one person to contain, except for hippies.

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:55:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Um.... I heard PREGNANCY permanently alterates the boobunits. PLUS, I'm leaking clear shit out of my nipples. Gross.

Monday, April 24, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn thinks I am a total genius.

i hate my boobs. sad really.

Friday, April 28, 2006 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.