Wednesday, March 29, 2006

less fortunate than whoM?

my mom is being a total cunt and I have pretty much been extricated from the rest of my family because they are all insecure and intimidated by my genius and sheer earning power. I will be the most successful person they know soon and they totally hate that.

I have had a headache for about 4 months now and I think it might be a tumor or something equally tragic because I am feeling dramatic and I want it to be important.

for a minute today I was seriously considering volunteer work at a homeless youth organization I used to take advantage of and then I remembered that I totally HATE homeless people and the last thing I want to do is spend 20 thankless hours every week trying to help a bunch of losers who don't even care to help themselves. which made me question why I was considering it in the first place. and I think I associate that place with being irresponsible and having people coddle me for it. even tho being homeless sucks a lot, it is the ultimate vacation from life.

there is a noise war going on between me and the people upstairs and they are of course winning because all they have to do is run across the floor to be annoying and I have to actually stand on my furniture and beat the ceiling which is more inconvenient.

this is too much stress to have over something so insignificant but its also impossible to ignore people stomping and screaming and jumping off the furniture 24 hours a day. these people are totally fucked. if I had a basement I would hang myself in it. actually if I had a basement I wouldn't have to hang myself anymore because I probably couldn't hear them from down there. I would just have to only hang out in the basement from now on. which depending on how cool my basement was I may still want to hang myself in it.

I am kinda in a really shitty mood and everything I say sounds like whining and I am seriously starting to annoy myself.

15 comments:

rebeleyeball said...

I like your blog title.

Anonymous said...

You make me think of daffodils and little pink bunnies.

dan said...

"See you next Tuesday." Say it a few times. Say it to your mom.

It'll feel better.

Anonymous said...

I hate noise wars. That's the sucky drawback to living in apartment situations -- frickin noisy neighbors. Especially when they're doing it on PURPOSE!

Shy said...

what's with our mothers these days?
wtf are they thinking?

candoor said...

you're really cute and I want to kiss you...

or maybe I just opened this comment like that to mock the superficiality of humanity and cast doubt upon the veracity of everything, even my casual attitude about the material world, casual sex, romantic love, and world peace...

or maybe I'm just in a weird mood and felt this might be amusing cuz I think you might understand a warped sense of humor...

meanwhile, enjoy the spoils of your labors and forget the peons who don't appreciate you as you claw your way to the top...

and have a nice day :)

candoor said...

seriously, hope your head feels better soon :)

Dave F. said...

can you link to my blog again? i miss those times.

Unknown said...

I disagree with you on the homeless issue babe. I don't think anyone wants to be homeless. It's easier than you think to become destitute. Remember Trading Places?

Nick said...

Your whining is better than most people's thoughtful posts, so please, continue.

Kathryn said...

I am mad too. and al lil retardid.

WAT said...

Ilove my mother, but I too seem to be erecting my own successful mini empire, and it makes me wonder if it isn't just jealousy the way she behaves sometimes.

carrie said...

lol, fag

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what to say about your comments on the homeless. I used to think it was a choice to be homeless, but I no longer think that. I realized that a lot of things happened to some of these people which leads to a marginalized life.

Take your situation for example with your mom, a lot of homeless people do no have the family support to get up on their feet. A lot of people who are not homeless are one paycheque away from being homeless, and most of us rely on family support either in the form of money or free stay. If you think of someone who has no one in the world, and grew up without the basic knowledge of life which it was not provided to him/her, it is very likely that he/she will make bad decisions in life and not able to dig themselves out of a hole.

I hope you feel better soon, and rethink your position on the homeless.

carrie said...

okay. for those of you who have commented to tell me that you know more about being homeless than I do and that I need to rethink my position I invite you to fucking read my blog before you attempt to educate me. click on the link at the top of the sidebar and read 100 things carrie. because thats the least you should know about me before you make retarded assumptions. thank you and good day.