Friday, March 10, 2006

have you ever tried our sausages?

jorell has been sick for 2 and 1 half days and basically my life is so pathetic that I've had nothing else better to do than sit here and and whine about how I have no one to be gay with.


I brought my bike to my grandparents house for the weekend and my 76 year old grandpa decided to pull his tandem bicycle out of the shed and join me for a ride around the neighborhood.

we got about half way up the block and he stood up on his pedals as we came around the corner and then suddenly he circled back toward the house without saying a word, so I was like, "hey pops, did you forget something?" and he yelled back to me, "no.. damnit. I thought that was gonna be a fart"

Anonymous Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

He he... old man poop.

Without this blog, your life would be hollow.

Friday, March 10, 2006 4:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

PS: I only check it twice a day, so I'm good.

No really. I'm good.

Friday, March 10, 2006 4:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Mike thinks I am a total genius.

What are those long fat tubes in the picture? We've got like them and people around here think it's a local speciality. I wonder how unique they are if they happen to exist in the other half of the world.

Friday, March 10, 2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger nicole thinks I am a total genius.

Okay, that's it. I *officially* love Pops!!!

Can I get his number...?

Friday, March 10, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger chase thinks I am a total genius.

holy crap (hehe) man thats the worst!

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jetting Through Life thinks I am a total genius.

Ok... those sausages look sick raw... Bleh!!

Feel better Jorell!

XXOO,
JTL

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:00:00 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II thinks I am a total genius.

It's only funny until you gotta wipe em.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy thinks I am a total genius.

A fart is just a turd honking for the right of way.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:37:00 AM  
Anonymous greywulf thinks I am a total genius.

Lol!

Monday, March 13, 2006 5:37:00 AM  
Blogger indoloony thinks I am a total genius.

I think I know how you took the background picture. I tried that in DC for the first time and turned out like that.

Let me give your technique a guess. Long exposure while either moving or moving your hand?

Monday, March 13, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger @bee thinks I am a total genius.

Sausages,fart!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

wow. and i have zero friends during the day, tho i easily could but i thnik they are annoying.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

I fI like sausage does that make me gay?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Awww... pops was being considerate.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Steve O thinks I am a total genius.

That's the funniest fucking thing I have read all day!!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.