Friday, March 10, 2006

have you ever tried our sausages?

jorell has been sick for 2 and 1 half days and basically my life is so pathetic that I've had nothing else better to do than sit here and and whine about how I have no one to be gay with.


I brought my bike to my grandparents house for the weekend and my 76 year old grandpa decided to pull his tandem bicycle out of the shed and join me for a ride around the neighborhood.

we got about half way up the block and he stood up on his pedals as we came around the corner and then suddenly he circled back toward the house without saying a word, so I was like, "hey pops, did you forget something?" and he yelled back to me, "no.. damnit. I thought that was gonna be a fart"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he... old man poop.

Without this blog, your life would be hollow.

Anonymous said...

PS: I only check it twice a day, so I'm good.

No really. I'm good.

Anonymous said...

What are those long fat tubes in the picture? We've got like them and people around here think it's a local speciality. I wonder how unique they are if they happen to exist in the other half of the world.

Nicole said...

Okay, that's it. I *officially* love Pops!!!

Can I get his number...?

chase said...

holy crap (hehe) man thats the worst!

"Jet" said...

Ok... those sausages look sick raw... Bleh!!

Feel better Jorell!

XXOO,
JTL

Rich Rosenthal II said...

It's only funny until you gotta wipe em.

Zombie_Flyboy said...

A fart is just a turd honking for the right of way.

Anonymous said...

Lol!

Unknown said...

I think I know how you took the background picture. I tried that in DC for the first time and turned out like that.

Let me give your technique a guess. Long exposure while either moving or moving your hand?

@bee said...

Sausages,fart!

Raymi Lauren said...

wow. and i have zero friends during the day, tho i easily could but i thnik they are annoying.

dan said...

I fI like sausage does that make me gay?

Danielle said...

Awww... pops was being considerate.

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest fucking thing I have read all day!!!!