Friday, March 24, 2006

OMG Y'ALL

I'm on 25 peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so actually I got tha boot. after just 2 days. I guess my face was just too butty. or you selfish fucks weren't clicking my links enough. what the fuck? (!!!!!!) tho not to worry; I've re-submitted another pic and I will probably just keep doing that forever until someone gets so tired of seeing my retarded pictures that they leave me comments mean enough to convince me not to do it anymore.


holy shit tapeworm got a job and I am being super bitter and totally not happy at all because now we will never see each other again really and I will also be responsible for getting myself to school. it feels like I am losing more than I'm gaining out of this.

I have 8 classes left until graduation. thats like 8 classes left until I have to grow up, too.

ugh that was so emo. I sound about 8 hours away from menstruation.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so afraid to even try this. But if ANYONE could pull it off, it would be you. :)

Hey, I voted for you!

Oh, by the way, my blog address changed: http://nicolemart.badtofu.com

"Jet" said...

That is funny as hell!!! LMFAO!

XXOO,
JTL

Tomás Acevedo said...

Hi! sweet girl! my little anisee..., Im from argentina and i have to talk you that my english is bad, but i wisk talk with you, and you musn´t believe that i write you that you are beautifull, no, no..., ohh, i only want person meet you, and listen a bolero in Jamaica, whereas we drink a exquisit and exotic "drink".

centinela100@hotmail.com

intentodemetafisica.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Norwest, great pickup line...

If I'm not much mistaken, anisee = anise = star anise = sweet cumin.

Rest assured, calling girls sweet cumin' will get you everywhere.

candoor said...

ok, so I'll just say it cuz I think it (feel it) every time I surf through your blog... there's something very cute about the way you write... thank you for whatever you do that inspires my smile :)

Jim Big Toe said...

Just post some of the hot gnome action on 25 peeps. When I was in school and I felt like I was losing more than I was gaining I liked to go into the computer lab and steal two chairs and one pencil. Makes you feel better every time.

Anonymous said...

Those gnomes have grey beard hair and black pubes.
In other words - the curtains don't match the drapes.

dan said...

I wish my lawn was emo, cause then it would cut itself.

mojotek said...

Where in the hell can I get some of those gnomes!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

love those gnomes. love them

Zombie_Flyboy said...

The only thing you need for this to be perfection is to have "Wake me up when September ends" playing in the background while your users read this highly emotional and coming of age post.