Saturday, March 04, 2006

chicks hate me

I got a friend request from tapeworms highschool girlfriend today on myspace. she is like 4 years older than me and we were never friends. obviously she is vying for my position and this was the warning shot. a slight annoyance but no cause for concern. I'm carrie damnit. and bear in mind, she has birthed children so yeah. she's shot.

I got super drunk last night and didn't go to sleep until 3 and had to get up at 6 this morning for an exam and had 4 shots of espresso on the way to class and pretty much had to take a shit the ENTIRE THREE HOURS I was testing.

also, I dont know what the major tragedy was yesterday but I'm gonna ask that you not sit in the goddamn BE shoutbox with your friends (or your enemies??!!?!! WTF?) and discuss ME(?!!) all day long.

..do it in the blogmad one :D

10 comments:

Jorell said...

They all just want you TUNA!!!

mojotek said...

You like the cock? Wait, what did I miss?

Oh... sorry... I was confused for a
minute. I thought I was still surfing adultfriendfinder.com... so, my bad.

Nicole said...

Would you hate me if you found out I didn't hate you? I hope not. :(

"Jet" said...

LMAO!! Great post!!

Came from BlogMad!

XXOO,
JTL

Zombie_Flyboy said...

I would have just stayed up. Sleeping only for an hour or three makes me feel worse than no sleep at all.

Pause said...

Most people would just be happy being talked about. :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed a lot, so I say thank you... blogmad sent me :)

Anonymous said...

When people talk about you it means they are jealous :D

RyanB said...

haha thats great

carrie said...

mojotek- you are! they just changed their name to blogger :p

nicole- aww.. I don't hate the chicks, but the chicks hate me. you rock :D

mjet!!! whoa, you came to my blog!!!!! thanks :D
they call me carrie; captain of the obvious :p

flyboy- eesh. I have to sleep even if its just for 20 mins or else I start permeating excess genius and picking at my face.

captain howdy girl- can't say I blame them :D

croaker- pshaw.. yeah well, I'm not most people now am I? plus it helps if I'm not BANNED from the place I'm being discussed at :| hence my request for a change of venue.

candoor- thanks :D

danielle- you're pregnant; you like hamburger helper.

dan- hehehh.. me too :D

robin- they must talk about me all day long then ;)

ryan- thank you :)