Friday, May 12, 2006

attractive nuisance

I used to hang out with this retarded girl named nikki when I was in highschool cos she smelled bad and had sandpaper face and well. I just looked really good standing next to her :D so yeah anyhow she pissed me off one day when I was at her house so I was gonna steal one of her cds while she was in the shower and when I was going thru them I found some shit she stole from me and I was like NUH UH BITCH!!!!!! and stole it right back. that cunt.

ugh saturday classes are gaaaaaaaaaaay. how can I be expected to read when there's so much beer in the world?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not the shoutbox

?

What gives?

Anonymous said...

Still not the shoutbox. I'm lost.



Seriously though, I thought I told you to get a proper domain name and some room on a server - if you did, we could fix you up with a proper shoutbox, free and all.

And cross your legs young lady, that's no way to sit.

Anonymous said...

I love how I'm able to solve problems just like that. Like if you're lying on the pavement, bleeding, I'd tell you how you really shouldn't go around being hit by cars.

All better.

Anonymous said...

Dude, all that time I thought we were friends cuz you LIKED me! ;)

Kathryn said...

that picture is gross.

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

i need some drawers like that.