Thursday, May 18, 2006

things that suck:

not having my shoutbox anymore. so what if I ignored you I still liked it.

never knowing the names of any of the famous people I am trying to talk about.
..or when I assign them names that no one else knows. and also not even be able to tell you what show they're from or what movies they've been in. this is a real problem actually.

not being stoned enough. wait.. I can fix that!

having people live upstairs. especially the ones that live up there now and DID I TELL YOU that I went up there and she answered the door in her bra? I told you people before that I am an irresistably unattainable lesbian fantasy HOWEVER annoying me until I come upstairs and knock on your door to tell you that you have succeeded in irritating me just so you can try and throw all your lesbianation at me in one.. um, door answering.. just goes above and beyond the call of duty.
I am way easier than that.

dawsons creek only comes on once a day. I don't really give a shit what you people think about it, one is just never enough. how did I used to manage when it was only on ONCE A WEEK??????!!!! baffling. I am totally retarded for that show.

ugh this list sucks.

one time I almost lost my arm working a production line in a magnet factory. I was feeding sheets of magnet into 2 big rollers that pressed them to adhesive backed photos and my hand got caught for a second. there is a button to stop them, but that was not my first reaction. it was totally stressful.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say the word "lesbianation" made me lol a lot! hehe

dan said...

Vacuums suck.

carrie said...

my boyfriend has an uncanny knowledge of actors' names and knows everything they've been in. even really obscure people. he doesn't know why or how he knows this stuff. he couldn't tell you much about our neighbor, though! it's funny.

Morris said...

Got a picture of your neighbor?

Anonymous said...

that man's got his priorities straight... ahem...

Anonymous said...

WHY DON'T YOU POST MORE


YOU SHOULD POST MORE

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Why don't you post more.








I think you should post more.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, only you can tell this story and get away with it!

Man, that arm thing had to suck.

Anonymous said...

"so you can try and throw all your lesbianation at me..."

Hahaha! What kind of form did she use when launching her lesbianation? More like a shotput, or more like a curve-ball? Just wondering.

Danielle said...

I was stoned cutting sheet metal and there is this pedal that you stomp on to cut it except I didn't weigh much to stomp with one foot so I jumped on it and my fingers were in the way of the cutter... thankfully, there was a blunt guard to keep my fingers from being sliced off, but it didn't keep them from getting smashed. Yeah, it really hurt... I walked quickly to the bathroom holding in my wails so the boss wouldn't question how I managed to not be paying attention. I definately didn't need her to give me a DT.