Monday, May 15, 2006

breasticles!!!!!!!!!!!

my cousins brain exploded last year. she married some guy she met in narcotics anonymous. they had a lot in common, namely 8 children and cocaine.

she and I were both adopted and my family was never okay with me bringing home black guys but it was fine for her cos she was mexican (???????????) and they didn't feel that they could expect her to keep it white.

when I was in first grade, my teacher had us cut faces out of construction paper and put yarn hair on it and they were supposed to be our self portraits. somehow I was surprised when she asked me why I had chosen to use brown paper for my pale face and black yarn instead of yellow for my blonde hair.

I had like zero white friends and I begged my mom for months to let me wear my hair in braids like the girls down my block had. eventually she gave in and sectioned my hair up in like 5 ponytails and braided them and put 5 of my little clips in the bottoms to hold them in place and sent me off to school.
heh. I didn't quite fit in like I thought I would.

8 comments:

mojotek said...

But where can I get my own set of breasticles?

dan said...

Strangely enough, I got weird looks when I got my hair braided before school too.

Anonymous said...

NOT asking where that photo came from. And I'm even more disturbed that Mojo wants a set.

Anonymous said...

I've arrived via BlogMad, but I am shy and can't leave comments.

Anonymous said...

yes obviously.

CK420 said...

I thought they were called chesticles for some reason. Turn your head and cough.

Anonymous said...

They look so sad...

:(

Danielle said...

NEAT! Boob droppings.