Tuesday, May 30, 2006

talk nerdy to me

yesterday tapeworm and I went to some old peoples house that smelled of sauerkraut and incontinence and I sat on their couch and demystified finance and got a pee rash or something and had to scratch myself a lot.

also we took tapes mom shopping and she rented get rich or die tryin and then spilled a rootbeer float in the car and didn't tell anybody.

my parents were here for like 5 mins saturday and my dad launched into a panic attack and totally stroked out for no reason. they are set on moving back to seattle now because they "miss me" and have some absurd expectation that I will want to come live with them again.

I have to go make tapeworm watch brokeback mountain now because I know how much he really doesn't want to watch it and the thought of seeing his little homophobic toes curl up when he sees cowboys touching each other is making me way excited.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I not know before now that you lived in Seattle?

Anonymous said...

Vast Illuminati conspiracy?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love it when homophobes get all uncomfortable. Sucked in :P

Shy said...

Why is it that i'd like to open the tinfoil parcels in that picture?

dan said...

You can't make this kind of post without promising a sequel.

Kathryn said...

that key board is messed up.

Danielle said...

TOUCHING EACH OTHER?! DUDE! The blonde one totally rolled the other one over and started ramming him in the ass! Totally hot.

As for you parents... RUN AWAY!!!!

Aubrey's mom is so buying us too much stuff. Aubrey said that we're going to move away and not tell her where we live.