Sunday, June 04, 2006

why are you still here????

I am basically a genius at nutrition now although no one cares to heed my advice at all. obesity = retardation. seriously.

anyhow, I have decided that I will take zero classes this summer and maybe tutor people or get a job but probably not.

yesterday brokeback bob stopped by right in the middle of pilates cos he lacks the foresight to call ahead and see if anyone even wanted to see him so I didn't stop the entire time he was here. he lives like 40 minutes away and his wife doesn't let him get high so he just pops over whenever and says some shit like "I was just in the neighborhood" which is total crap so I won't get him stoned until he admits he came over just to freeload and hide from his bitch.


also, if you haven't sat thru the atrocity that was brokeback mountain DONT. unless you are into vulgar tasteless displays of homo cock thrust and tent desecration. with all those sheep out there they just HAD to fuck each other huh? I don't buy it.
to be honest, Im kinda hurt that none of you cared enough to question my judgement on that one. thanks guys.

8 comments:

CK420 said...

I didn't know cumming was a one way street!

Pause said...

Brokeback Bob has you fooled he just wants to watch you do pilates.

Anonymous said...

So he gets to watch you do pilates until he admits he just came over for you to smoke him up? Hmmm... maybe next time you should act like you're taking a shit with the door open until he admits why he really came over.

dan said...

Should I see Brokeback Mountain if I'm actually into homo cock thrust epics?

Anonymous said...

WELL TELL US ABOUT GETTING THIN THEN dammit

Anonymous said...

oh come on - it's not like you ever heed our advice anyway.

I recall quite a few heartfelt recommendations about those fake nekkid photos which were *grossly* ignored. So there, take your up-the-butt punishment like a man.

Ahem.

Danielle said...

Yeah... sheep. I didn't catch that until you pointed that out... thanks, Carrie.

BTW... Aubrey really liked that movie :-SS

Anonymous said...

I will nver say you aren't generous, Carrie. ;)