Thursday, June 15, 2006

a nugget for you

the problem with helping people other than it being a total waste of time is that it only serves to perpetuate their helplessness and validate it for them. people that need help are lazy and the only reason they don't get it is because they don't pay attention when someones there to show them what the fuck they need to do. they are somehow under the assumption that you are there to do it for them and that its gonna do them any good to have the right answers if they don't know how they got there. it is pretty much decided i am not interested in tutoring because smart kids don't need help.

Anonymous Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Smart kids don't need help?

That's not what I hear. People are always telling me things like "Get help, smart ass".

Friday, June 16, 2006 6:00:00 AM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

Oh I so look forward to your words of wisdom. Don't ask me why.

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Why?

Friday, June 16, 2006 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

I need help.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Basketball Is Life thinks I am a total genius.

HELP!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger JaG thinks I am a total genius.

Smart kids can be very boring. I'm a teacher and thank God I'm not teaching "smart kids".

Saturday, June 24, 2006 3:18:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

um well I don't tutor for entertainment purposes...

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger ica thinks I am a total genius.

this is one of the dumbest things ive ever read. most smart kids are getting help from the second they're born on. that's why they're so smart. remember nature-nurture. yeah, that's the nurture part.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:04:00 AM  
Anonymous brem thinks I am a total genius.

The fact you are aware of this would make you an even better counsellor.

Everybody needs help.

Even smart kids.

peace.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

ugh. did you type that with your vagina?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

i'm totally typing THIS! with my scrode! watch...
iane ed yhelp weoityh ngvettikn g (screw this) back home!!! HELLIDAY IS MORE LIKE IT!!! RAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

hey, it's like i've ALWAYS CONSTANTLY SAID WITHOUT EVER STOPPING EVER: "help is for the needy"

people that need help will be like, 'hey! 'do this' for me jackass cause you're my friend and you made the choice to give a shit when we shared that fatty that one time"

but i guess that denotes that i only do things for people i consider friends, so it still pretty much doesn't contradict you at all. soo... WORD. once again, we pretty much feel exactly the same about this subject. and selma hayek.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

i'm totally typing THIS! with my scrode! watch...
iane ed yhelp weoityh ngvettikn g (screw this) back home!!! HELLIDAY IS MORE LIKE IT!!! RAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

hey, it's like i've ALWAYS CONSTANTLY SAID WITHOUT EVER STOPPING EVER: "help is for the needy"

people that need help will be like, 'hey! 'do this' for me jackass cause you're my friend and you made the choice to give a shit when we shared that fatty that one time"

but i guess that denotes that i only do things for people i consider friends, so it still pretty much doesn't contradict you at all. soo... WORD. once again, we pretty much feel exactly the same about this subject. and selma hayek.
oh... and this can't go un touched.
______
jessica said...

this is one of the dumbest things ive ever read. most smart kids are getting help from the second they're born on. that's why they're so smart. remember nature-nurture. yeah, that's the nurture part.
______

smart = intelligent, successful, um... good charisma? what are you denoting as 'smart' here? cause most 'smart' people /i/ know and /am/ have had FUCKING AWEFUL LIVES AND ARE 'SMART' BECUASE THEY HAD TO BE TO SURVIVE AND BE BETTER THAN THE GOD-AWEFUL SURROUNDINGS PROVIDED AS ROLE-MODELS, PARENTS, W/E... now, intelligent people are usually pampered and isolated from the reality of humanity in order to fill their brains with facts and trivia instead of worldly and existential commodities needed to do things like have meaningful and long-lasting relationships, cook their own meals, and NOT sit around reading catch-22 and Ulysses every other month (and anything by ayn rand ever even once). intelligent people are often times the dumbest people ever to live and becuase they are such freaks, people eventually pay attention to them and find that thing that was worth finding that they had done (notice i didn't say 'finding what is worth finding IN THEM'). Nature Nurtures us to exist Naturally so that we may Naturally Nurture when the event presents itself, instead of UNNaturally Nurturing ('helping') a person make a 1580 on their SAT a million bucks by the time they are 22... or join the military. NATURE/NURTURE LOL
Nature says, 'here's reality... let's see what you can do (that includes learning); Nurture says, 'i'll homeschool you so you can learn to write theorhetically upon the concept of how one can go about avoiding their own stupidity by calling others stupid'
come on over to my blog sometime there jessica. we'll have a grand time discussing this... and how you wantonly toss around judgement like you were nature's Tsunami of definity...
instead of my ego, i answer to a higher power: ʀlʊlχlu (CTHULHU FOR YOU SILLY MORTALS) and he just don't give a fuck. /snap

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

i'm smart...
it's so nice...
i post it...
TWICE!!!
EXCEPT I COME BACK LIKE 48 TIMES HARDER AND STRONGER THE SECOND TIME... with a six-pointed shuriken.

p.s.- i don't think Stephen Hawking EVER asked for help, at least when he was young. and once he got help, his brain was like 99,000 times better than anyone else's and he started answering questions that Einstein and Oppenheimer had 60 years ago...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger HKD thinks I am a total genius.

i think the case in point would be paris hilton.

if no one helped her ass (including her parentals) she would be living in the gutter.

what a waste of air.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger ica thinks I am a total genius.

i tried to come to your blog but your profile is disabled, genius. ps, nurture in the nature/nurture sense does not mean being nurtured or catered to, it means environment where nature means genetics. i'm saying intelligence is not 100% genetic and that is all.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

wtf are you talking about jessica your profile is also non-functional. and btw, fuck off and go back to raymi's where you came from. ..tho I'm sure she doesn't like you either.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:45:00 AM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

right... it's not public for fucks like you. guess i should turn it on ???

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

HERE'S THE ADDY:

http://xor444.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:49:00 PM  
Anonymous God thinks I am a total genius.

When you help some poor idiot, it usually turns out to help you as much/more than it helps the helpee.
Sometimes in unknown, bizarre, unrealized ways.
Who the idiot now, human?

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:40:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Yeah, it totally pisses me off when people pull out infront of me on the Parkway when they know damn well that I was going 50 and have to slow down for their dumb ass.

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

>:) jessica

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.