Thursday, June 15, 2006

a nugget for you

the problem with helping people other than it being a total waste of time is that it only serves to perpetuate their helplessness and validate it for them. people that need help are lazy and the only reason they don't get it is because they don't pay attention when someones there to show them what the fuck they need to do. they are somehow under the assumption that you are there to do it for them and that its gonna do them any good to have the right answers if they don't know how they got there. it is pretty much decided i am not interested in tutoring because smart kids don't need help.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart kids don't need help?

That's not what I hear. People are always telling me things like "Get help, smart ass".

Pause said...

Oh I so look forward to your words of wisdom. Don't ask me why.

Anonymous said...

Why?

dan said...

I need help.

jsm said...

HELP!

JaG said...

Smart kids can be very boring. I'm a teacher and thank God I'm not teaching "smart kids".

carrie said...

um well I don't tutor for entertainment purposes...

Anonymous said...

The fact you are aware of this would make you an even better counsellor.

Everybody needs help.

Even smart kids.

peace.

Heather said...

i think the case in point would be paris hilton.

if no one helped her ass (including her parentals) she would be living in the gutter.

what a waste of air.

Danielle said...

>:) jessica