Thursday, April 21, 2005

"Aiyyo, I got a slight problem; I smoke weed too much"

I got a weed hangover. That shit ain't never happened to me before! Me & Tickles got RETARDED HIGH yesterday, smoked up SIX deliciously different strains in the same 10 minutes. Dumbasses, huh? Yeah well...

And I totally exposed myself in class tonight (no, not about the weed :p )
This course is far different from any other I've attended and focuses on DOING rather than TALKING about doing. Well, tonight I 'DID'. And no one else followed, yo. They totally pussed out! FUCKERS!
I know I'm being vague...but it's my blog, damnit! Anyhow, I was feeling kinda naked and uncomfortable in front of people I've only met twice.

Falling can be deadly; Please stay on the trail

Oh yeah, almost forgot-- I was fired Tuesday. Actually, I haven't officially heard about it yet, but they let Tickles know. I'll still try to act surprised when I find out, nonetheless.

3 comments:

carrie said...

oop..did you say something??

Helen said...

Intersting that "I got fired" is under the blog titled "I smoke week too much". Hm.....any connection.
Peace

carrie said...

Nope, that had nothing to do with pot either. I've been off work on temporary disability (herniated lumbar disc) since mid-January and my medical leave just ended so they terminated me. Not a terribly exciting story, unfortunately.