Thursday, April 21, 2005

"Aiyyo, I got a slight problem; I smoke weed too much"

I got a weed hangover. That shit ain't never happened to me before! Me & Tickles got RETARDED HIGH yesterday, smoked up SIX deliciously different strains in the same 10 minutes. Dumbasses, huh? Yeah well...

And I totally exposed myself in class tonight (no, not about the weed :p )
This course is far different from any other I've attended and focuses on DOING rather than TALKING about doing. Well, tonight I 'DID'. And no one else followed, yo. They totally pussed out! FUCKERS!
I know I'm being vague...but it's my blog, damnit! Anyhow, I was feeling kinda naked and uncomfortable in front of people I've only met twice.

Falling can be deadly; Please stay on the trail

Oh yeah, almost forgot-- I was fired Tuesday. Actually, I haven't officially heard about it yet, but they let Tickles know. I'll still try to act surprised when I find out, nonetheless.

Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

oop..did you say something??

Friday, April 22, 2005 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Helen thinks I am a total genius.

Intersting that "I got fired" is under the blog titled "I smoke week too much". Hm.....any connection.
Peace

Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

Nope, that had nothing to do with pot either. I've been off work on temporary disability (herniated lumbar disc) since mid-January and my medical leave just ended so they terminated me. Not a terribly exciting story, unfortunately.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.