Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm fighting the urge to be petty right now and I can totally see why I don't do this often cos it really fucking sucks.

and this is a newt.

Blogger positronic thinks I am a total genius.

Here you see a newt
They're so fucking cute
You can't be a brute
When you see a newt

Rhyms suck.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:39:00 AM  
Blogger Laurie thinks I am a total genius.

dude above me,
how can you be poetic at 0339am??

that was good.

and the newt is cute :-)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Craig @ work thinks I am a total genius.

so thats what an eye of newt looks like... LOL

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

awwwww:X Carrie, that's so fuckin' cute! Did you take that pic? :-O are those tapeworm's hands? I see tickles hands! heheeee :">

Petty bitch. :P

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

He looks like E.T. :X but so fuckin' cuter!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

i would have to say that the newt is a great comment on all good things in reality. they are rarely seen but, indeed, quite cute once you catch a glimpse. i used to see them quite a bit when i lived back in the woods. there were the orange and firey-orange ones that live near small springs and other peprpetually soggy areas. newts can't chew so well, so the soggy folliage helps a lot.
better to be pretty than petty, i always say... pip pip.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger jane thinks I am a total genius.

omgosh carrie, that is so so cute! i hope you know you totally rock!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

Don't his forearms seem kinda out of proportion, like that newt has been hitting the gym regularly...

Maybe some reverse curls or something?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

positronic- haha..yer my favorite rappers favorite rapper

laurie- I think 3:39a might be the only time you can write poetry :p

craig- thats probably one of those things that should make sense to me but doesn't

danielle- no those arent his hands and not my photography; I found the pic. those hands look like they belong to some old guy whos spent his whole life fishing or something industrious. in fact those look just like my dads hands.
being petty on the internet just isn't fun like being petty in real life damnit. OMG he does look like ET!

xor444- I've actually never seen a newt thats why I'm all "whoa" about it. hes just so fuckin cute like danielle said.

jane- isn't he?!! thanks jane :D

dan- HAHAHAH!! OMG hes like a little popeye newt!

Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.