Tuesday, November 22, 2005

shit thats fucked

thursday before last tapeworm picked me up from school and drove into the taco time parking lot and I was like YAY! tacos! and when I got out of the car 2 men jumped out of the sidedoor of the van parked next to us and pulled me into the van with them.

I could see tapeworm talking to a woman and he got back in the car and drove away without a second look. the woman sat in the drivers seat and said they were taking me to my new home and I wouldn't be going back to my school and I was blindfolded so that I wouldn't be able to tell anyone where I was staying.

I spent 2 weeks scrubbing the floors of a 3 story house with a toothbrush. eating only every other day and forced to listen to hip hop radio.

this morning they came in my room early and told me to get dressed and bring my things outside and get in the van to go to school. I went to class with a suitcase of clothes and didn't talk to anyone. tapeworm picked me up after school like nothing had ever happened and I'm still not really sure what went down.




I opened up a cafepress store featuring art from my other blog.

its one stop shopping for the whole family. get your christmas orders in now!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That is quite the tale you tell.

Peace

Pause said...

Well that explains everything.

Danielle said...

YAY! Carrie's back! I'm glad that they didn't molest you... :-? that would have made for a better story...I just found out today that I'll be a junior starting in the fall! YAY! I'm so glad cause I've been out of high school for 8 years. :-| I was hoping to go to my high school reunion and be like, "Yeah, I just graduated with a BA...", but I might still be in... HEY! At least I'll have a damn college education and won't have babies crawling around my damn feet.... or will I? That IS two years away... ANYWAY? What kind of drugs did they give you?

Raymi Lauren said...

you're kidding right?

carrie said...

kinda.

if you replace "thursday before last" with "10 years ago" and "tapeworm" with "my parents" then its actually a true story.

The Prynce said...

Did you know that 'hip hop' comes from that Latin word 'hi-oppi' which means 'to lose one's sanity through their anus as they sleep'.
K, so none of thatbit is true at all (nor is it very amusing, if you ask me... And I wrote it!).
But speaking of 'sleep', I had another dream about you.

All I remember is that you were in the front passenger seat of a car and I was behind you. We pulled into some sort of driveway and you fell out of the car and threw up for like ten minutes straight and the driver (whom I can only assume was Tapeworm as I see him in my dream-mind) was laughing at you and sort of dancing around you.

That's all I remember, though.

But back to your post... Did you ever get the tacos?

-=The Prynce

CT said...

what did they feed you?

mojotek said...

So you scrubbed floors for 3 days with a toothbrush at your parnets house 10 years ago? Do I have it right?

Mike said...

Whoa, that was heavy, did they rape you? Nice panties by the way!

carrie said...

prynce- you always have the most flattering dreams about me!

I NEVER GOT ANY TACOS :( as fucked up as the rest of it was, I think using tacos to trick me was the worst offense in my 14 year old mind.

ct- you know, I don't remember. nothing memorable.
..now that I think of it, I have no clue what I ate yesterday either.

jane- its a thong! they're not supposed to cover your butt :p

mojotek- heh. no. 10 years ago I spent 3 weeks basically as a slave to people I still don't know. my parents pretty much made arrangements to have me kidnapped.

mike- thanks :) no they didn't rape me but I did have to share a room with a 17 year old lesbian who made no attempts at masking her interest in me. or the sizeable gap between her teeth.

Ethereal Darkness said...

.... I want to kidnap girls and keep them locked in my basement.....


....and when I say kidnap I mean help and by keep them locked in my basement I mean fight sexism.....


.....Or do I?