Friday, November 25, 2005

menstrual marinade

thanksgiving fuckin rocked. I started drinking champagne around 10a and managed to pass out twice before dinner. we watched the tom cruise end of the world movie and it was kinda okay until the robot spaceship things started coming up out of the ground and then it really started to blow. so I guess thats pretty much the whole movie. the worst of it was at the end when his emotionally retarded kids survived and I wanted to stab myself in the goddamn face but I just ate pie instead. plus I had to watch football and I think people were getting irritated with me cos I kept talking about how fat they all were. I hate having holidays at other peoples houses when I can't tell them to change the fucking channel or hole up in my room for bonghits. sharing is gay.

9 comments:

Mike said...

Glad you made the best of it! You are too funny.

Danielle said...

Damn, Carrie... you should have come to our Thanksgiving. We had an Indian and a Philipino, and an ex-NSA guy (I've asked him if aliens were real TWICE and he just changed the subject), and Aubrey's Dad, and of course Jim (all he talks about is poop). All we needed was a fuckin ROCKSTAR! and Tickles. :P

I haven't seen that end of the world movie yet. Did they duke it out at the end in that church? I thought the old ending was gay. So, were they aliens or devils? Come ON PEOPLE! UGGHHHH!!! Tom is definately believes in aliens. And he's gay.

Danielle said...

WHY AREN'T YOU ONLINE ANYMORE :((

dan said...

I swear if I had a dollar everytime I wanted to kill somebody and just ate pie instead...

In fact, I think I have some banana cream pie in teh fridge right now...

Nicole said...

Somehow you can make even the most meh Thanksgiving sound hilarious, Carrie.

My T-Giving was actually pretty rockin this year. No bad movies to watch, the relatives were relatively sane, and there was tons of unnecessary food was prepared so we all got lots of good leftover plates.

mojotek said...

The worst part about Thanksgiving at someone else's place is having to play nice... I hate having to watch the retarded shit my relatives pick out.

nick said...

i like your blog. you are linked.

Danielle said...

I'd like to fil Dr. Fil ;-)

CT said...

what was funny was when they were in that basket and he yells everyone get down... LOL