Thursday, December 01, 2005

exceptional my ass

I've tried to date a girl once twice but quickly realized I wasn't very gay cos I freaked out everytime she tried to kiss me.


apparently my little cousin doesn't share my affliction.
yep. thats her with her gut hanging out of her shirt(?).
dude I don't even think this was halloween.

she posted this on myspace and I'm thinking of making a christmas card of it cos my grandparents have lived long enough.

shes always sending out bulletins like "if anyones in love with me then hit reply" or "message me if you wanna know why I was upset after lunch today".

I totally got robbed for my soda by a retard one time cos they came out of the sped portables and I was smoking outside of the gym and one of those mongo sonsa bitches yelled "MMM..POP!" and rushed up, grabbed my shit and started chugging it and they made him give it back and I was like "what the fuck?! I don't want it back!"

14 comments:

Bunny said...

Pretty damn funny your blog. Keep speaking my language.

Rich Rosenthal II said...

The hat totally makes the outfit

Danielle said...

DUDE! Carrie's a lesbian! Carrie's a lesbian! HAHA! I'm telling Santa on you.

Nicole said...

PLEASE tell me what you did with the can afterwards! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Poor Carrie.

nick said...

that happened to me once...only i had sneezed in my pop before hand. oh the mirth.

:P fuzzbox said...

I think the Christmas Card would just scream Festive.

TEN33GIRL said...

LOL.... That pic is too much

Anonymous said...

..................................lmao

Danielle said...

:-O I told Motherdear about your site :">

Mike said...

Carrie, I'd do your lesbo cousin, gut and all, she is hot in the lesbo with a gut sort of way, not as hot as you. We'll miss the grandpeeps, and lastly, you crack me up! Just curious though, how lesbo did you go.

Honey Bunny said...

holy shit, that cracked me up! especially the part about sending it in a card to your grannie.

Unknown said...

That's some funny shit! Especially the part about the Christmas Card for the grandparents. LOL

Peace

mojotek said...

Wow... I think I pooped myself laughing at your post. I think the "MMM.. POP" is what did it.

The Prynce said...

People are always accusing me of being gay or asking me if I am because 1) I'm neat and care about how I present myself to others, 2) I've gone to gay clubs more than straight clubs, 3) I love to watch drag queens perform, 4) I don't come across as an arrogant macho cunt, and 5) I have a few gay friends and they're the best.
But similar to you, I am assured that I'm not gay as the thought of as much as kissing another dude is icky to me. I have no real problem seeing it happen, but the thought of more than hugging a guy does nothing for me. lol.

However, I do think you're gay. Or bisexual. And no matter what you say, I'm gonna keep thinking that as to not botch my fantasy.

Someone else on here said that they didn't look comfortable and they're so right. That looks a little forced.
Don't get me wrong, though. I mean, I'd do your cousin and all (if not for the whole thing with her not digging duded) 'cause she looks better than most lesbians in my town and because lesbians are commonly clean.

-=The Prynce