Tuesday, December 27, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGFUCKER!!!


its danielle's birthday. you should go wish her a happy 27th cos she fuckin rocks!

Blogger nicole thinks I am a total genius.

Whoah...that photo...just WHOAH!!!!!

And HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wow, can't believe I'm the first one commenting this time.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger jane thinks I am a total genius.

UGH that girl would KILL a pig! (I think she's a feeder...or feedee)
Anyways, Happy Birthday Danielle!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger jaksplat thinks I am a total genius.

oh my god, that's nasty!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:45:00 PM  
Anonymous The Bastard thinks I am a total genius.

Well that settles it, apparently you can have your cake and eat it too!

Thursday, December 29, 2005 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Mike thinks I am a total genius.

Hay Carrie, do you happen to have her number?

Thursday, December 29, 2005 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger James thinks I am a total genius.

Is it wrong that I just vomited?

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

:-O Hell Carrie! What have I been doing for 3 fucking days? Twenty-seven feels awful. I mean, I feel 18 inside, but my bones are falling apart and I have this weird aching behind my knee and my ankles pop alot and I have really weird dreams. Last night I dreamt that this weird long black cloud was moving over ahead and we looked on the news and it was a line of dragons... they were coming to make battle because it was armageddon. Whatever. That wasn't as weird as the dream the night before when John got me pregnant and I wondering whether or not Aubrey was going to find out because they both have curly dark brown hair.

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

that girl has small boobs considering really...............................
?8|

Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

nicole- ahah! I'm no dooce :p

jane- I would never.. ;)

chef- actually the cake was pretty good

bastard- hehe..

mike- if she wanted you to have it you would ;)

james- that depends on what you were doing when it happened

danielle- out having fun I hope :)
you have the most fucked up dreams and I swear I never get any! hmm.. must be the weed.

xor- the ones on her arms? hahah.. dude...you have got to be the only person in the world to actually check her out :D

Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger Laurie thinks I am a total genius.

That's going to be me if I don't stop eating Christmas cookies.

If I do get like that, just take me out back and shoot me, ok?

Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Paul thinks I am a total genius.

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT CAKE!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.