Wednesday, December 28, 2005

analumination

my best friend taya brought some ear candles back from michigan. yer supposed to put them in your ears and light them and they suck out all the ear junk.

this dude jeff wanted to try them out so me and taya brought the shit to his house. then we thought it would be funny to take some table/dinner candles and tell jeff they were butt candles and we had him get down on his hands and knees in his room and we stuck one up his ass and lit it and damn near pissed ourselves laughing at him.

someone has been ouside my window with a jackhammer for like 7 hours tearing the street apart and the only thing more annoying than that is how I keep getting super ravenous and making a whole bunch of food and then having to throw it all out cos I'm all nauseous and extra not hungry as soon as its done. goddamnit.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sad part is they'll actually start MARKETING these suckers in about six months, probably...

carrie said...

xor- I dont get the whole voting not to vote thing. but thats alright; I guess it just makes me one of those people :P
if you dont want to go on disability, try getting a computer job. you can sit at a desk just like you do at home. and probably get a better chair too.

laurie- thank you! I would have LOVED to have gotten a pic of that but it was 1997 and I had no camera back then :( damnit

danielle- hard to say with jeffy

ct- thanks :D

nicole- HAHAHAHAH!!! yes! and I invented them! hopefully they'll remember that part 6 mos from now....

triman- y'know.. I never asked

marcus- thank you