Saturday, December 17, 2005

those cocksuckers still havent posted my grades and I'm about to get pissy

I just found out I've been spelling my name wrong for like 20 years. tapeworm has no tact at all when I need to point out something hilarious like a transvestite or a lactating woman and instead of paying attention he starts yelling "what did you say?" so that everyone is trying to hear me now and I'm like "are you doing this on purpose or are you just lame?"

he says tactless is talking shit about people right in front of them.

heh. touché.

we spent about 4 hours cleaning a third of the apartment today and there was no shame like finding french fries under the computer table. seriously there were like SIX MOTHERFUCKING FRIES down there! fuck I'm dirty.


this is my new list of things I want.
http://www.thethingsiwant.com/blogfart/list/stuff%2520I%2520want/

just in case you want to get me the unicorn impaler (NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT) or perhaps a bacon airfreshener (also kinda needing that).

6 comments:

Jen said...

That avenging unicorn is pretty fucking sweet.

Danielle said...

Bacon?

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have a secret signal for pointing out transvestites, guys wuth mullets, exposed nipples, etc...

It's kind of a quiet sigh, like "shoo." Whenever we're walking around the city and I hear My Lady make that noise, I immediately look up to see what she's hinting at.

Danielle said...

PSYCHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Dan said...

I don't think anything I say sounds smart but here goes anyway. Those lazy ass professors take foreer to post grades and leave you wondering all christmas. I think you need to impale them on your unicorn avenging thingy.

carrie said...

jen- :O I GOT ONE! :D

laurie- somehow I had managed to stuff an extra letter into my middle name :|
ugh.. I am such an anomaly

danielle- dont question it!

nick- GOD WARRRRIORRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

eric- haha! she fuckin rocks, eh? :p

jj- I think hes just trying to annoy me!

xor- I put an extra letter in my middle name that didn't go there. HOW?!! ugh. anyway.
thank you :)

danielle- GARGOYLES!!!!!!

captain- thank you! :)

crazy dan- DUDE. as if it wasn't enough that they took FORFUCKINGEVER to post, I got put on fucking PROBATION because my econ prof missed the deadline for posting grades :|
totally stabworthy.
plus it was the hardest class I've ever taken. I totally blew off my final project and I got a fucking 3.8!
but because of some grant I had to take a minimum of 12 credits and without those grades posted, I was only at 10 and so I'm on PROBATION. cos he fucked up. wtf.