Thursday, December 08, 2005

homogeneously narcissistic

all the balconies on the whole building have christmas lights and garland everywhere and we've still got halloween decorations out.

its not just the blog;
I'm falling short all over.

I fell asleep in class tonight during the first 10 mins of an hour long video on construction and I woke up cos my stomach felt like it was about to rupture and I thought I had blown ass but I wasn't sure if it was me or part of the video.

my ugly friend nikki and I were on the same bus with shannon kringen and I was like HEY! the first time I ever watched your show I was flipping thru channels with my mom and you were pulling out your tampon!

maybe I overestimated her celebrity cos I thought she was way modest for being such a tv slut.

she gave me a pen and I left it at tapeworms house and he melted it stirring a bowl.
damnit.

Blogger Jorell thinks I am a total genius.

Carrie you know you hit that shit hard, and you sucked on her dirty tampon!

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

There's ghostly breast-eses in that there picture, Batman.

I'm reportin' you to the FCC.

Friday, December 09, 2005 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger nicole thinks I am a total genius.

Wait...MY nickname is Nikki. Am I ugly??!?

I admit, I've never heard of Shannon Kringen. And I somehow think I should be relieved by that fact.

Friday, December 09, 2005 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Craig @ work thinks I am a total genius.

shannon who?

Friday, December 09, 2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger jane thinks I am a total genius.

Hey Craig, It's Shannon TROJAN!

Carrie, I'm glad you're still kickin & still in school. I used to fall asleep during class in high school, but not in college. Wake up, woman!

ps...tell Tickles hi for me

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:09:00 PM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

Its great being able to come to your blog, that picture jumps out and I get my dose of "what the hell is that for the day". Hang in there the semester is almost over.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC thinks I am a total genius.

GAWD the new music is GREAT! LOL!

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

GARGYLES! Ewwww... some lady pulled out her tampon on TV? I wish I lived in Seattle! :((

Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mojotek thinks I am a total genius.

Uhh... did I see boobies?

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

jorell- omg you are an official dirtbag.

dan- you think they wanna see em too?

nicole- uh, I dunno. are you? :p
its not the name; its her sandpaper face. yeah shannons got a local public access show so outside of seattle I wouldn't really expect anyone would have heard of her.

craig- knock knock?

jane- my sleep knows no boundaries.

croaker- hahahah! thanks croaker :D

hippy- hehe.. thank you :)

danielle- hell yeah she did. I was totally impressed.

mojotek- call it out when you know it!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.