Thursday, December 08, 2005

homogeneously narcissistic

all the balconies on the whole building have christmas lights and garland everywhere and we've still got halloween decorations out.

its not just the blog;
I'm falling short all over.

I fell asleep in class tonight during the first 10 mins of an hour long video on construction and I woke up cos my stomach felt like it was about to rupture and I thought I had blown ass but I wasn't sure if it was me or part of the video.

my ugly friend nikki and I were on the same bus with shannon kringen and I was like HEY! the first time I ever watched your show I was flipping thru channels with my mom and you were pulling out your tampon!

maybe I overestimated her celebrity cos I thought she was way modest for being such a tv slut.

she gave me a pen and I left it at tapeworms house and he melted it stirring a bowl.
damnit.

9 comments:

dan said...

There's ghostly breast-eses in that there picture, Batman.

I'm reportin' you to the FCC.

Nicole said...

Wait...MY nickname is Nikki. Am I ugly??!?

I admit, I've never heard of Shannon Kringen. And I somehow think I should be relieved by that fact.

Anonymous said...

shannon who?

jane said...

Hey Craig, It's Shannon TROJAN!

Carrie, I'm glad you're still kickin & still in school. I used to fall asleep during class in high school, but not in college. Wake up, woman!

ps...tell Tickles hi for me

Pause said...

Its great being able to come to your blog, that picture jumps out and I get my dose of "what the hell is that for the day". Hang in there the semester is almost over.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

GAWD the new music is GREAT! LOL!

Danielle said...

GARGYLES! Ewwww... some lady pulled out her tampon on TV? I wish I lived in Seattle! :((

mojotek said...

Uhh... did I see boobies?

carrie said...

jorell- omg you are an official dirtbag.

dan- you think they wanna see em too?

nicole- uh, I dunno. are you? :p
its not the name; its her sandpaper face. yeah shannons got a local public access show so outside of seattle I wouldn't really expect anyone would have heard of her.

craig- knock knock?

jane- my sleep knows no boundaries.

croaker- hahahah! thanks croaker :D

hippy- hehe.. thank you :)

danielle- hell yeah she did. I was totally impressed.

mojotek- call it out when you know it!