Saturday, December 24, 2005

"I kick ass for the Lord!"

we waited until sunday to go to tonys and from before we could even get out of the car dude was already being a total sleazebag. plus there were about 3 trees left that were all 9ft tall so we went to target and got a fake one and now all the hippies are congratulating me on boycotting the slaughter of innocent trees.

I still havent decorated it or anything but whatever.

last night tapeworm and I went to dinner with my parents and his mom and I ended up starting a huge fight in the middle of the restaurant.

about half way through our meal some dude who looked like he spent more time on his hair than I did sat down like 2 tables away with his back facing us and repeatedly turned his entire body around in his seat to glare at my mom (who had made a comment about dentures. true, not something I consider appropriate "dinner conversation" either, but I also don't find eavesdropping and staring very polite). so I flashed him the warning look but he decided to press his luck.

several minutes later his (I'm assuming) girlfriend showed up and before long she joined in and the two of them were making no attempts at discretion. their conversation became louder. other people at my table had begun to notice them and I'd had enough so I looked over at them and I said "do you have something you want to say to me?" and she tried to get smart so I called her a raggedy ass cunt (hehehh) and that totally set her boyfriend off.

he got up and started coming toward our table so I stood up and I was back farthest to the wall trying to climb over tapeworm yelling "come outside then motherfucker!" and my dad was trying to push me back into my seat and the guy was like I'm not gonna fight you and I was like "then what the fuck are you standing up for?"

dude tried to get up in tapeworms face and tapeworm told him to sit down and eat his food. and thats exactly what he did.

I never actually got to hit anyone but it wasn't for lack of trying damnit. I figgered everyone was gonna be mad at me after we left but they still left me presents and my mom even thanked me for the dinner theatre :D

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Merry Christmas to you and Tickles too! Whoah.. I just thought that this was the first Christmas that I haven't had a drop to drink. Weird. That story was awesome. We would have SO much fun... you would be a great influence on me.. there's the one girl.. if I ever see her again, I want you to be with me! I'll blog about my experiences later...I have to get to bed soon @-)

Nicole said...

Dude, you are my hero. Nosy pricks in restaurants SO piss me off. I hereby officially declare this, December 26th, "Carrie Day" for all time to come!

nick said...

i would've loved to have been sitting in that restaurant.

:P fuzzbox said...

I loved the pic with the Blue Ribbon Beer on the tree. I never realized how brightly colored this brand is.

mrshellonheels said...

Did you toilet paper your tree??

Unknown said...

"Deck the halls with PBR and TP, fa la la la la, la la la la!" LOL Awesome!

Peace

Mister Hand said...

"I kick arse for the Lord!"

That's from DEAD ALIVE. Love that movie.

Raymi Lauren said...

i can get psycho angry super fast at people who get snarky with me.