Sunday, January 01, 2006

gag on my cock ass sex

tapeworm drank like half a bottle of sauza last night and started accusing me of stealing things. even tho we live together. I threatened to push him off the balcony and right after that I heard the neighbors downstairs on their balcony go shhhhhhhhh and I pretty much spent the rest of the morning waiting for the cops to knock on the door.

I woke up around 3p in the middle of a dream that some people I didn't know were driving me to the house my sister killed herself in and I think I was trying to cry but I just ended up waking myself up cos I was breathing extra loud and making weird throat noises.

I've been thinking I want to cut my own hair even tho I know I'll do a shitty job and probably seriously fuck it up but I dont like to make reservations because I dont want to have to deal with the anxiety of trying to be somewhere at a specific time.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

well carrie, at least your other half didn't look like E.T. spawled out in the middle of the fucking road

mojotek said...

I've cut my own hair since I was 15... and it's not that hard. You just need a set of those "tri-fold" mirrors to use so you can see the back of your head well enough.

Nicole said...

So the fear of missing your scheduled appointment is greater than the result of a botched haircut? Wow, you've got gonads I don't possess!

Nick said...

Cut it. Then you can post the before and after and we can do a sort of hot or not type thingy...

carrie said...

danielle- no, I didnt push.

mojotek- my apartment only has single mirrors :(

nicole- its not so much a fear of missing the appointment. its more like a severe inconvenience. punctuality is not a strong point for me.

nick- I'll keep that idea in mind. thank you.