Thursday, January 12, 2006

vivacious ass

tonight the korean burger lady said she thinks of me as more than just a customer. shes pretty much still just gonna be the burger lady to me. it was cute tho.

I almost spent $80 on a new case because I had a dirty fan. tapeworm thought cleaning it might be a more novel approach so we spent $6 on compressed air instead. I played with video ipods whilst waiting for tapeworm to check out and some haggard fossil came up and put his fucking hand on my ass. DUDE. and when I turned around and SAW HIM I almost cried.

I went to bed early cos tapeworm was acting all bitchy and emo last night and when I woke up I was still totally pissed so I just decided to go with it and that meant I had to take the bus to school which was basically like punishing myself because downtown smells like pee and there is no way to avoid waiting half an hour for the bus to show up and it was like 20 degrees outside.


he really needs to not piss me off when I've got shit to do damnit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, protecting the ozone hole is what it's all about, and anywho it's a rip off-palooza. It's not like I would find out where you live, travel three continents and the stalk you. Nope. I learnt my lesson.

But that is not the reason why we comment. We comment to talk about carrie and her being awesome. I <3 carrie. Oh lookie, I made a crappy emo. For those of you who only speak logic, it means that I love carrie; not that I am less than three. Althoug, when you think about it, I might just be less than three.

mojotek said...

So did the haggard fossil get a bitch slap?

That's just creepy that anyone would do that.