Wednesday, March 02, 2005

This hit goes out to all the times I wish I had one but didn't...

bong hit

Went to pick up that female stem (FINALLY) today to replace the broken one.

After waiting like 15 minutes for the worthless bitch behind the counter to get her fat ass off the phone and get my stem so I could get the fuck out of that shit hole, I came home all excited to fix the bong and wouldn't ya know, it didn't fit. FUCK! Fuck, dude.

So I went back. They don't have the right size stem for my shit, so I had to trade in the one I bought for one that's too small. I've managed to work it out temporarily with a few extra grommets, so all is well.

3 comments:

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

at least it kind of works.

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Is that a shadow or just some thick residue

carrie said...

I dunno, that one looks pretty gnarly. It could be a shadow, but I think it's just nastiness.

You can check out my bong if you'd like to see the new ghetto stem.