Saturday, January 15, 2005

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school...

I have been trying to fix the way my blog looks in IE, but I don't know what the fucking problem is. In IE, my posts don't start until after all of my sidebar stuff. If anyone can give me any hints, please leave me a comment.
For now, to save my sanity, I have given up and started using firefox. It seems to handle the tables better or something.

My bong broke today. I guess I shouldn't bitch too much, it could be far worse. It still works, it's just the female stem, but with the way my grommet is fitted it's going to be a trick to replace. The stem in there now is completely shattered. Pretty fucking lame.

Don't you wish you lived in Seattle?

I got to watch cable last night for the first time in like 8 months. It was so beautiful. I miss cable so much. I am such a sorry bastard and I can't afford cable. So I have to be an internet geek (because I HAVE to pay for that for school). I saw trailers for movies coming to video that I never even knew were in theaters.
I know I shouldn't admit these things, but who am I kidding? I suck. I don't know what's going on in the world. It's shameful.

Please people, click my ads. I need cable, and Google should foot the bill.

7 comments:

Mike said...

i see how ie is screwing up your main column. I had the same problem and it was caused by an imbedded url at the very end of a post. I've looked at your code and I don't see the problem except maybe for some unused tags at the end of your sidebar: <*/div><*/div>

note that I added the * to get blogspot to accept this comment.

You need to be comfortable editing your template, if you are not find a friend who can do it.

Good luck...

Mike

Moody said...

Hi!

Had the same as you with IE.
I solved my "IE-problem" by editing the template (decreased the width of the sidebar and increased the width of the content area).
Good luck...and yes IE sucks! ;)

Ethereal Darkness said...

How could you break such a sacred object like a bong? What the hell?

carrie said...

Actually, my boyfriend broke it (and he's getting really pissed off that I keep telling people that, too!)
All I said was it broke.
But it's not really broken, just the stem. It'll be okay again once I get a replacement piece.

Frally said...

C'mon now, do you really want cable? It just gives you about 100 more channels to flick around and complain about when there's nothing on.

carrie said...

Hell yes I want cable. I only really want like 2, maybe 5 channels, but they only want to sell the 90 channel package and charge me extra for hbo. Damn it. That's a bunch of crap. What makes you think I would complain? Do I seem like the complaining type to you???

Anonymous said...

Yeah, aside from how slow Java starts up on Firefox, I still go with it as my main browser of choice. I don't blame you.