Thursday, January 13, 2005

I want my Evil Colonel Sanders bobblehead!

Cruel Colonel Doll

Get yours here folks. You know you want one too.

Don't know what it's all about??

You can read the latest about KFC Cruelty and don't forget to check out the video narrated by Bea Arthur. This is also linked to in my list of 'things to see'.

Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm thinks I am a total genius.

"Man, Popeye's Chicken is fuckin' awesome!"

Friday, January 14, 2005 3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Becca thinks I am a total genius.

Hehe ^_^ Thanks for the link, didn't know Peta had that store. I want the "I am Not a Nugget" chick shirt!

Saturday, January 15, 2005 3:53:00 AM  
Blogger Funky Fresh Freddie thinks I am a total genius.

Hello.

Very nice blog :)

Sunday, January 16, 2005 1:18:00 AM  
Blogger suki thinks I am a total genius.

Very funny. Bobbleheads rock. Reminds me of that commercial where the guy was showing his bobblehead collection off.

Monday, January 17, 2005 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

How dare you mention commercials here when you know I don't have the pleasure of television? Shame on you, Suki!

Monday, January 17, 2005 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.