Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Cubes

Things are changing in upper management. There's a new boss in charge: you. That means you control the fate of Ann. Will you make her job satisfying, boring or unbearable? Will she be your lackey, your fall guy or your best pal? It's all up to you, because in this office, you're the boss.
Each set has one 2-3/4" posable plastic figure and all the necessary plastic parts to build a classic corporate cube: four walls, desk, chair, file cabinet, in/out box, phone, and computer. Comes with a sticker sheet of decor for your cube, complete with graphs, charts, screens for the computer and pithy office posters. Also includes a job title sticker sheet so you can create a convoluted and meaningless position for your employee.

Ann's Cube

This is one of the Christmas gifts I got from my boyfriend (a true gift-giving genius). Now I can play with myself at work! Actually Ann's cubicle is nicer than mine; she has a file cabinet.

I used to bring all kinds of toys and fun things to work and they got quite a bit of attention, but I had to stop because some of my colleagues mistook them for an alternative to watching their children. I have no clue why people bring their awful children into the office, but I got rather fed up with having every little snot-nosed daycare reject tugging on my sleeve and running off with my shit all the time.
So now I keep it at home where it will serve as a painful reminder of how I spend the first part of the day.

2 comments:

Denise said...

What a totally cool toy - I want one! (I got here via Blog Explosion, by the way.)

4rilla said...

I want The Cubes for my Cube!!!

off to google search!