Friday, January 21, 2005

That's right, bitches.

Darth Tater by HASBRO

This is one of the coolest toys I have seen in a LONG time. Two of my favorite things come together... Darth Tater is gonna be the shit.

My doctor told me to ask the employer to raise my table up so I can work without having to sit all day.
I did and after a few hours he calls back and says they won't be able to accomodate a standing employee and I must take leave until I can produce a doctor note saying I am able to work again.

WTF?? The doctor didn't say I couldn't work. He simply said to ask if the table could be raised. Exactly what I said.

I can't see how this can be possible. They have left me with no way to earn and also demanded I pay yet another doctor visit just to get the note to release me to work I was never restricted from.
I don't understand how it's up to them to place me on medical leave without any doctor's order or my consent.

Is it really so much to ask that my table be lifted 1'? It's a cubicle for fuck's sake! They must be adjustable.
Last year a girl in my department was having back pain and her table was adjusted, so I know they can do it.

I filed an unemployment application today, hopefully I am right and what they are doing is not. Unfortunately I am not holding out too much hope. This whole mess is a ton of negative energy. BASTARDS!!

3 comments:

Ethereal Darkness said...

Well you should quit your job and just start selling crack.

carrie said...

You're absolutely right; I SHOULD quit. And I DEFINITELY need to slang some rock. Then I could start stomping on it before I cooked it and end up binging my profits away. What am I fucking around with real estate for??? I'm gonna look into that...

carrie said...

I am totally gonna need one of these, and Amazon is taking early orders for the April release.

I don't think html is possible for comments, so you'll have to copy and paste into your browser....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B00061I4U6/qid%3D1107816001/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-6475697-6493427