Wednesday, July 12, 2006

the alienation blog

today one of the extra special helpers bagged all my groceries and apparently he thought the bottom of the bag was a good place for my bananas so when I got home they were all mashed up in the bottom getting my cereal icky.
okay story time: my first job was at godfathers pizza and after about 3 weeks of being there I got stuck cooking for the lunch time and all my drivers were out and there was just me an the retarded guy to cover the phones, dining area, cash register and kitchen. ..yeah.
I was totally all up in a panic trying to keep the lunch buffet happy and take call in orders and fucking keep shit moving and suddenly dork boy comes up to tell me that someone left the sink on in the mens room.
and I was like okay well start mopping it up then.
after a few mins there was water rushing into the kitchen under the door and so i went back there and he was literally just pacing in front of the door to the mens room and he hadnt even turned off the water or taken out the fucking wad of paper towels some rancid little shit shoved in there. ugh. I think hiring retards is, well, retarded.

the guy across the street is a total mouth breather. he was homeschooled and has like zero social skills. you would think I could relate, but no; we don't get along. plus he lives with his sister. shes an epileptic painter and wears extraordinarily unflattering dresses made of clingy stretch material with mens socks and tennis shoes.
..no, I don't have a point.

6 comments:

Morris said...

Are you trying to say this guy is sleeping with his sister or his sister paints him nude?

Anonymous said...

I can almost SEE these people, your descriptions are so vivid. Especially the pacing in the bathroom.

dan said...

Mouth breather? Harsh language young lady.

carrie said...

the imagery of the smashed bananas has stuck with me.

Michael said...

Godfathers Pizza! If my memory serves me correctly that was the pretty must some damn good pizza!

Raymi Lauren said...

her outfits sound pretty cool.