Wednesday, July 19, 2006

slut blog

tapeworm and I are leaving each other for the same woman.
I know she wants me tho ;)
..right after iggy pop and some guy from texas,
but thats alright cos I dig leftovers.
besides, he will ignore you for video games - I will at least give you a turn. eh? who loves ya?

tix did not work today (again!!) so I made him try yoga (again!!)
..he is not so pliable really :(
I thought yoga was for everyone but even the modifications make him scream.


my mom likes to call me and gossip about everyone she knows and then make friends with them again and tell them everything I said about them while she was upset. also, she is referring to tapeworm as my "roommate" now??? unfortunately my parents were serious about moving back here. they've already bought some tiny house by my grandpa with a bathroom half the size of the one in my apartment you pretty much have to pee in the shower and wash your hands in the toilet. but they don't care cos at least they'll be living within 40 miles of a grocery store again. ..oh, and me :S

6 comments:

dan said...

Can I dislike your mom?

I mean, you can dislike mine for me.

I think that's acceptable under the Geneva Convention.

Nicole said...

"Roommate" huh? My boyfriend is referred to as my "friend".

rebeleyeball said...

I really so think you are a total genius. I really enjoy reading your blog, so I decided to blogroll you.

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your writing, and look forward to all your future posts. Keep up the good work and Thanks. Bill

DINK said...

I TO ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG, YOU ARE SO VERY INTERESTING AND ADICTIVE!

Danielle said...

Hey, you should write a memoir...