Wednesday, August 02, 2006

my lover is your mother

my uncle hung himself yesterday. I was supposed to go to tacoma to see my family but I'm hiding instead cos i just dont wanna. this is the second of my dad's brothers to kill himself. I was 14 when the first one died and I went to stay with my family in spokane for the week and my cousin chris told me that our cousin dj, whose father had just died, was actually our uncle. I was like psshhhhh whatever and he said "no really, grandpa fucked dj's mom" and I was like SHUT UP my grandpa did NOT sleep with his sons wife okay..
and i told my mom that chris was a liar and I didn't like him anymore and she was like what happened so I told her what he said and she was just quiet. I said NUH UHHHHH what kind of father fucking family have you brought me into?????? and you've left me alone with these pederasts :O what are we mormons???!!!!!!!!! how could you just not mention something like that.. but she didn't really think it was anything to get all excited over :|



is it really just my family thats so fucked or am I'm just the only one dumb enough to talk about it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both.

carrie said...

aww thanks thomas :D

Jorell said...

i soooooooo agree with Thomas!!! i think you were ment for that family yo.. cuz your nuts rofl!!!

Pause said...

I agree with Thomas, still doesn't make it right though.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Thomas too. Can I get my sycophantic merit badge now?

Anonymous said...

You're definitely not the only one with the effed up family, that's for sure.

Kevin said...

Peaches has an album called Fatherfucker. You could give it to your cousin for christmas.

carrie said...

yeah i saw the album cover a lot when i was searching for a good fatherfucker pic. looks like they could've tried a little harder cos mines better than theirs..

Anonymous said...

The problem with this here interweb, is the distinct lack of high quality fatherfucker pictures.

Carolyn said...

You see your parents wanted to keep if from you because they didn't want you telling all your friends when you were little and the whole town finding out. So they hide it from you, then when you find out you ave to talk about it because you're shocked. My friend's uncle was stabbed 37 times by a prostitute because he refused to pay her, he'd been having hookers to the house while the family was at church for years. My friend wasn't told what happened and she only found out when a new girl came to our school from the school my friends cousin went to. The cousin had to stand in front of the whole class and explain how his father had died, so I guess you not knowing had its advantages.

In short, many families are fucked up, and they all have secrets. My dad is actually a bigamist cause his divorce with my mum wasn't finnalised when he married wife no. 3.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I have a sister-cousin... don't feel bad. I'm sorry about your uncle. I think everyone's family is royally fucked up. Really, can you think of anyone who isn't? At least yer honest about it, half the "blog world" probly just writes down what they want people to think they are. All the while they are sticking fried apples up their asses and humping a bean bag chair in front of the window...

Danielle said...

both

Danielle said...

ahhhh DAMMIT!