Sunday, August 27, 2006

hi.my cousin tonya was found dead in a motel room after about 3 days of decomposition. needle still stuck in her arm. my mom says she can always tell when im not doing good cos i wont call her. i think its funny cos she has it completely backward; i only call her on the rare occasion things are really shitty and i've got no one else to talk to.

Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

Sounds like you could use a minnow shot.

Monday, August 28, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

I use to shoot heroine but quit because it was bad for my skin.

Monday, August 28, 2006 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous The Moustache thinks I am a total genius.

I always said that if I didn't have a smoking and drinking problem then I'd do "H".

Monday, August 28, 2006 4:10:00 PM  
Anonymous nicole thinks I am a total genius.

Sorry, I'm still stuck on the name of that Inn. Got directions to that place?

Monday, August 28, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Morris thinks I am a total genius.

You could always talk to me

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:59:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

sorry to hear about your cousin. that sucks! a traumatic death. well not for her, but for her loved ones.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.