Wednesday, August 30, 2006

pioneer square

a guided tour thru seattles drinking/historical district

Blogger Dave thinks I am a total genius.

longknives.wordpress.com

this is my new blog/alias (doesn't that sound impressive?).
link to it if you like it or whatever. or just link to it. i link to yours cuz i know we're still bff.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

I'll link you Dave.

I have no blog, so I wrote the adress on a piece of paper that I keep in my wallet. I show it to people on the train to work.

You're welcome.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

I like that tall penis building and that weird Chinese lady was a little freaky. I think it's lame that the journalist lady was wearing a "Chad is Rad" shirt that I can buy off of Ebaumsworld.com along with "Drink Apple Juice. O.J. Will Kill You". Chief Seattle taught us that no matter who the white people killed, someone will soon come kill the white people. Something like that.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

plus she is retarded that was not seattles first neighborhood. chief seattle said his tribe was gonna come back from the dead to kill all the white people. i guess they're taking their time ;)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.