Monday, August 21, 2006

haha no one is gonna click this huh. fuckers

Anonymous Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

HAHAHA! I totally know the feeling - the hairy bitches, the doggy style, the pecking at your own vomit. Good times.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

The Humpty dance is your chance to do the Hump.

Do me baby.

Do the Humpty Hump.

{The applications are amazing.)

Monday, August 21, 2006 7:56:00 AM  
Anonymous nicole thinks I am a total genius.

I love how the female BOLTED the minute something went awry. No stopping to ask questions or make sure he was okay. She was AUDI!

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger sam1979 thinks I am a total genius.

haha very good carrie lol

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

omg

he shoulda waited 30 mins after eating!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger TEN33GIRL thinks I am a total genius.

Omg.. Im so embarrassed.. I didn't know anyone was recording that. I swear I went back to see if he was ok....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

You aren't posting cuz you are looking at videos like that, makes me want to puke.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:44:00 AM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

i really wasn't going to watch it but after reading these rave reviews, i have no choice. /no/ choice...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

ok... i just watched it. good shit. animals are so dumb. especially dogs, as proven by this video. however, i must say that at least the bottom one ran like hell. that shows some sort of intelligent response. thanks for helping spread the word that Animal Planet refuses to admit exists. Animals are really /not/ that cute.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Poop on my chest.

btw, CLICK ME! I'm back... (not that I'm advertising or anything)...

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC thinks I am a total genius.

Haaaaaaa! That was funny and only a bit twisted that I watched it twice....

Friday, August 25, 2006 4:18:00 AM  
Blogger DRUNKNMUNKI thinks I am a total genius.

Why am I watching dogs go at it... Oh wait.. Thats nasty

(thats what I was thinking while watching it)
hahahahahaha

Friday, August 25, 2006 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

ive just been told im "not allowed" to watch the video anymore cos i just got caught clapping at the end :(

Friday, August 25, 2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger @bee thinks I am a total genius.

I had no choice either,I've been forced by the comment here and there!!dinner, wine, sex following by puke!!Yuck!

Friday, September 22, 2006 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.