Tuesday, July 04, 2006

no bitch to me.

okay lets get one thing straight. you are wrong. dead wrong.
pretty much always. and you would do well to remember that.
its called blogofcarrie because I do the talking here; you just kiss my ass. you are more than welcome to tell me exactly how much I rock and should you feel the need to say anything beyond that is why you have your own blog. I allow comments not critiques and I don't need your negativity, I've got plenty. (yes I just told you that I don't want to hear it and I couldn't give a shit what you think about that). now carry on.

ps. this is raging menstruation carrie. please come back in 5-7 days.

10 comments:

Morris said...

Just take some pepto bismol, two laxatives, and call me in the morning. All should be fine!

carrie said...

...isn't that a bit like hitting gas and brake simultaneously? have I missed something??

Anonymous said...

amen.. :)

Anonymous said...

PREACH IT!!!

Raymi Lauren said...

im sorry if my aids readers came over here to shit on you they really are whiners. i think you're awesome.

dan said...

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Pause said...

So I'm wrong-- got it.

I must kiss Carrie's ass-- not a problem.

You rock!
See you in a week ;).

carrie said...

whoa ..lucky thomas!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Blowjobs for me!

Woot!

ZZ Staff said...

Kick ass site...

The writers of ZardozZ News & Satire and the ZZ OpenWeb Portal search the web for interesting feed content and we came across your site today. We would like to invite you to add your site's url to the ZZ OpenRing blogring as your material appears interesting and aligned with our readership. If you are interested you can find further information at the ZZ OpenRing. This is not meant as spam but as an invitation. Hope you'll join us...