Tuesday, July 04, 2006

no bitch to me.

okay lets get one thing straight. you are wrong. dead wrong.
pretty much always. and you would do well to remember that.
its called blogofcarrie because I do the talking here; you just kiss my ass. you are more than welcome to tell me exactly how much I rock and should you feel the need to say anything beyond that is why you have your own blog. I allow comments not critiques and I don't need your negativity, I've got plenty. (yes I just told you that I don't want to hear it and I couldn't give a shit what you think about that). now carry on.

ps. this is raging menstruation carrie. please come back in 5-7 days.

Blogger Morris thinks I am a total genius.

Just take some pepto bismol, two laxatives, and call me in the morning. All should be fine!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

...isn't that a bit like hitting gas and brake simultaneously? have I missed something??

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous ten33girl thinks I am a total genius.

amen.. :)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:32:00 AM  
Anonymous nicole thinks I am a total genius.

PREACH IT!!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger raymi lauren thinks I am a total genius.

im sorry if my aids readers came over here to shit on you they really are whiners. i think you're awesome.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

raymi and i have a lot in common it seems cause we both think you are totally awesome and everyone else can suckadickbitch. and raymi, i've read your blog and carrie, you're my damn good friend. and i love how i come here and get blasted for gettin' my carrie's back. it's just inane to just say in all honest and purposeful expression that you can muster to simply say 'ur dum, caary'
and yes, it's BLOGOFCARRIE... not 'let's discuss things presented by carrie'
go paint mustaches on a Dali painting and see how far that goes... FKRRRRRRRRS. Cthulu will nullify your existence anyway, including mine and carries and your moms.
what it is.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Croaker thinks I am a total genius.

So I'm wrong-- got it.

I must kiss Carrie's ass-- not a problem.

You rock!
See you in a week ;).

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

your blog sucks monkey cock

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

whoa ..lucky thomas!

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger The Ruler thinks I am a total genius.

Oh joy... I guess I'll have that BJ now, Carrie's blog.

Anytime now.

ANY. TIME.


God your blog is such a tease.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Thomas, the retarded monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Yes! Blowjobs for me!

Woot!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:37:00 AM  
Blogger ZZ OpenWeb Staff thinks I am a total genius.

Kick ass site...

The writers of ZardozZ News & Satire and the ZZ OpenWeb Portal search the web for interesting feed content and we came across your site today. We would like to invite you to add your site's url to the ZZ OpenRing blogring as your material appears interesting and aligned with our readership. If you are interested you can find further information at the ZZ OpenRing. This is not meant as spam but as an invitation. Hope you'll join us...

Saturday, July 08, 2006 1:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.