Monday, February 06, 2006

I ate paint chips when I was little

people I dont know came over last night and the first thing they did was totally stress me out. somehow this girl thought it was gonna be cool for her to just start taking my animals out of their cages and when I told her not to she was like "oh, no its okay; I work at petco."

tapeworm told me that road turtles were there so that blind people could drive. he said there was an abundance of turtles and they used to glue real ones to the street until the animal rights activists intervened.
and I totally believed it.

I found a baby turtle when I was 6 and named him I Love You Turtle and brought him home with me to live but he died a few months later and my dad helped me bury him in a jewelry box in the backyard next to the garage but I missed him so I dug him up every day to give him a little kiss on his head. then one time I pushed in his eyeballs.

7 comments:

mojotek said...

I'm pretty sure they really did used to glue baby turtles to the road so blind people could drive. I'm not sure if it was animal activists or a giant turtle that put a stop to it though.

Rita said...

I wouldn't have a problem gluing certain PEOPLE to the road to assist blind drivers.

That's just me, though.

Nicole said...

Dude, I'm all FOR that Gluing People to the Road idea! How can we get our our tax money siphoned into an initiative like THAT??

Jorell said...

dear carrie,
i really do think your sick and twisted.. i think you need help, i feel sorry for poor tape. i do feel sorry for you when you die because no matter where you end up i bet i love turtle will be waiting! i think I love turtle will eat your eye balls out, pooop them out, roll his pooop in two lil balls and place them back into your head.

p.s. GET HELP!!!!

Jen said...

I would rather glue anyone to thhe road rather than turtles. I love turtles. They never did anything to anyone. I can't say the same for most people.

Shy said...

Your title makes me laugh because i too ate paint chips as a kid. Mine we even lead based. I remember them--turquoise, peeling from under the kitchen window. They were kinda sweet so i suck on them until they crumbled away.

carrie said...

thank you austin! :D

shy- hahahah!! dude I think we had the same paint. I used to sit on the bottom stair and peel the lead paint off the doorway to the kitchen (IT WAS SOOO FUN!!). but yeah. everyone seems to think that explains a lot ;)