Monday, February 27, 2006

its amazing I don't get raped more often

our phone number is changing on the 1st and I was gonna post the number here until it got shut off but then I got paranoid that someone could be all nerdy and find my address and everything from it so I tried to do it and omg it works. I'm totally gonna go all stalker now. if I ever find any random mystery phone numbers I will scout out their owners and IDENTIFY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus you might want to think twice about posting your whole name on your blog cos I even looked up some of YOU. yes. its true. luckily for you all I'm one of the good guys. I don't have any plans to kidnap, rape, kill or throw any of your bodies in a dumpster.
but y'know if it happens, it happens.

around 7pm I was late to meet up with tapeworm and he had already left so I was walking around downtown looking for a phone and saw a guy glance up at me as he was getting into his car and I paused to ask him if he knew where I could find one and he said, "actually, yeah, I'm headed up that way. can I take you?" unlocked the door and cleared the seat. I didn't hesitate to accept the invitation. after all, I had approached him. I got in the car and as promised, he drove up the hill and about 4 blocks south before pulling upside a payphone in front of a large office building. I thanked him and got out of the car, shutting the door behind me and proceeded to make my call. when I finished he was still there and didn't appear to be doing anything but waiting for me so I waved and went on my way. as I reached the curb I saw him turn his car around and he drove back toward the way we came. I walked in the same direction along side the endless string of parked cars lining the street until I came upon one with a man sitting inside smiling at me. waving with one hand and masturbating with the other. the same man I had just ridden with a few blocks back.

15 comments:

mojotek said...

Wow... just wow. I guess it is amazing then.

Anonymous said...

What?

Guy was polite. Waited until she was out of the car.

What?

Nick said...

And? What's the rest of the story?

Nicole said...

I'm just thrilled that you're okay and still with us, Carrie!

I'll spare you the "be more careful" speech just because that would probably make me the HUGEST hypocrite on earth.

Unknown said...

You're welcome to try my dear.

carrie said...

captain- I thought you said your first name wasn't really captain!!!!
yeah my real name doesn't show up either (I hope) but thats because I've never used it anywhere online :D

nick- um I ran away

nicole - hahah..yeah I'm dumb. thanks ;) I'll try

leon- um you dont live in the US. I don't even know what an international phone number looks like. so I think I'll leave that one to someone of proximity to you. but thanks for volunteering :D

@bee said...

I never masturbating in the car!:p and my real name wasn't real though...

About Me said...

What were you thinking?

That is in invitation for being murdered.

You should know better than that.

carrie said...

UGH. STAY OFF MY BLOG MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I usually lurk but feel moved to say something on this one.
What a total wanker!!!!
and glad you're alright

Anonymous said...

You're in the blog mash.

Gary said...

Sounds like you 'inspired' him.
You were just trusting your instincts, and that usually works for you. But as you see, not always. Be careful.
John Q. Public

Ethereal Darkness said...

607-263-5771

Raymi Lauren said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

757-373-2926...come find me!