Wednesday, February 01, 2006

mugu guyman keep offfffffffffffffff ooooooooooooo

saturday I tried to climb in the back of the car and fell out on my ass in the middle of the student parking lot. I have no idea how that happened but like 6 fucking carloads of people stopped to laugh at me.

tapeworm and I broke up 4 times last week.
once over a movie and twice over food.
I cant remember what the other reason was so maybe it was just 3.

I've been nominated for the national deans list. apparently I'm ranked in the top half of 1% of the nations college students.

if thats true, we should all be very afraid.


I havent opened my textbooks once yet and I'm about 5 weeks into the quarter. I can only do like one thing well at a time and right now thats watch tv.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I gotta say, I love your priorities!

And I have a mortal fear of falling. Not so much because I'm afraid of injury as I am being mocked by passersby. That's the WORST!

Danielle said...

I hate school. All I can think about right now are stretch marks. I hate psychology because it's not all about serial killers.

dan said...

I didn't open my textbooks for my whole first year of grad school, and I turned out ok.

jane said...

I wish I could said I didn't open a book, but hell, I lived in 'em & that was just for JC. You've got to be a genius!
Love your new blog design.

Anonymous said...

Great Page, Love your site..

Anonymous said...

i like your website please keep it up OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

you are a partial genie - us
have you been out of your bottle for long?
When will you be off the bottle?

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! If you need help with school, email me at s.richards@crawler.com